Disney Magic Kingdoms

What about the user(s) who claim to have figured out the pattern? I do believe there is a random pattern, but I've managed to pull my finger right off the bubble when an item appears and have received that item. Other times, I get totally random nonsense. At this point, just go back to the damn cards.

Whenever I go for a character token, I seem to get A character token. Not necessarily the one I wanted. Whenever I would try for a specific decoration I would get nonsense. My last platinum chest I watched the sequence and noticed a time when Fantasmic, Splash and Mad Tea Party rides appeared in succession and on either side were new concessions. I waited for that...got antler topiary. So I was figuring we didn't really have much "real" control.

Was anyone else lucky enough to get a Flag of Corona as their daily gift today? I feel honored really.

I've noticed it in every one of your posts where you mentioned the character. I honestly thought I missed a line in one of the films.

I think he's Agent Cobra Bubbles in the film. (Kind of suppose to look like a Man in Black who knows about alien life on our planet).

On Reddit, they posted a screenshot of a FB conversation. DMK Confirmed that tapping does nothing.

Quote: "The items have a random chance to "drop" from the chests, timing does not play a factor in which prize you will receive."

I am bummed at this news.

I can totally believe this. I was trying for a wand but I think I missed it and touched a rosebush, but then I got some kind of tiki torch and I didn't even see that one go past. It's happened a bunch of times.

What about the user(s) who claim to have figured out the pattern? I do believe there is a random pattern, but I've managed to pull my finger right off the bubble when an item appears and have received that item. Other times, I get totally random nonsense. At this point, just go back to the damn cards.

I agree. I prefer the cards. I don't think I'm getting what I'm clicking on and it just makes it more stressful.

I think he's Agent Cobra Bubbles in the film. (Kind of suppose to look like a Man in Black who knows about alien life on our planet).
I got that part. But the other guy has referred to him as Orange Bubbles in posts like five times now. Thought it came from one of the films.

I got that part. But the other guy has referred to him as Orange Bubbles in posts like five times now. Thought it came from one of the films.

LOL I didn't notice it was that way in more than that one post. I think at this point you have to watch Lilo & Stitch. After all, it's a Disney film. I watched the Aristocats a few weeks ago because I couldn't remember anything about it. It did have a nice song and some cute characters. :goodvibes

On Reddit, they posted a screenshot of a FB conversation. DMK Confirmed that tapping does nothing.

Quote: "The items have a random chance to "drop" from the chests, timing does not play a factor in which prize you will receive."

I am bummed at this news.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part, and I have seen that every time I tap on something, I get the thing I tapped on. I may very well be wrong, but I still believe that we are in control of the tapping, so I'm going to focus and hopefully I get splash mountain in the morning. If not, I hope it's something that Merlin will get me a lot of elixir for.

I'm almost relieved that the chest prizes are still random. It was so frustrating to think I was missing some tapping technique, that I've been holding onto 2 platinum chests until I could figure it out. Time to move those babies to the pedestals so I can get my new planters. I've got nothing to lose at this point. Not to be negative, but what a serious waste of time to change that. We spent all that time trying to figure out the 'pattern' for nothing. The interns got us this time for sure. It was probably revenge for calling them interns.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part, and I have seen that every time I tap on something, I get the thing I tapped on. I may very well be wrong, but I still believe that we are in control of the tapping, so I'm going to focus and hopefully I get splash mountain in the morning. If not, I hope it's something that Merlin will get me a lot of elixir for.

Well, you could be right. Certainly my not being able to get what I am trying to tap is no indication that it's really just randomized. I know I'm no good at the tapping game.

Whenever I go for a character token, I seem to get A character token. Not necessarily the one I wanted. Whenever I would try for a specific decoration I would get nonsense. My last platinum chest I watched the sequence and noticed a time when Fantasmic, Splash and Mad Tea Party rides appeared in succession and on either side were new concessions. I waited for that...got antler topiary. So I was figuring we didn't really have much "real" control.
I've had the same thing happen to me. It appears that I have some level of control over Bronze and Silver chests - what I tap is typically what I get. However the Gold and Platinum have given me random stuff that never appeared on my screen before, during or immediately following my tapping... I think on those chests that have lower probability awards the bubbles don't appear for the right amount of time to match that probability, so they don't align with the randomness in the background. *shrug* I purposefully don't even look at my screen anymore when I tap unless it's a Bronze/Silver chest and there's something specific I want.

Heading to bed and ready for new characters(s) in the morning.

Currently stand at:
Nani - 7 (ready for 8)
Pleakley - 7 (ready for 8 soon)
Cobra Bubbles - 6 (ready for 7)

25.5K EC
17 Flowers
28/35 Stitch Books

Remaining Characters:
Fairy Godmother - 6
Peter Pan - 8 (ready for 9 tomorrow)
Pooh - 9 (8 hats away from 10)

Agree. I also get what I tapped on. Just got two Fairy Godmother wands and one of her ear hats, which is the only things I wanted from those chests. Hard to believe that's totally random.

Agree. I also get what I tapped on. Just got two Fairy Godmother wands and one of her ear hats, which is the only things I wanted from those chests. Hard to believe that's totally random.
Not so sure. I watched and know that I distinctly took my finger off the screen as a star mapper was just appearing, and I wound up getting a wand.

Not so sure. I watched and know that I distinctly took my finger off the screen as a star mapper was just appearing, and I wound up getting a wand.

Just opened another two bronze chests. Took my finger off the button when the wand was displayed both times, and got two wands. If it's random I sure am lucky..! 8-)

So I opened my platinum chest today and Splash Mountain went round and round maybe six times or so. I however was waiting for something tall, hovering over the bubble to tap at the right moment, got too anxious when I saw the tall point with some blue and got the corona sun dial. Cue loser game show music.....

On the bright side, that gets me 450 in elixir.

Nani is ready for 7
Cobra Bubbles is ready for 6
Pleakley is one token shy to be ready for 7
Fairy Godmother is collecting for 4
Peter Pan is ready for 5
Wendy is collecting for 9
Pooh is collecting for 9
Tigger is ready for 10
Eeyore is ready for 10
Kanga is ready for 10
Rabbit is ready for 10
Piglet is ready for 9
Roo is ready for 10

I am ready for Angel and after this event, I hope they stop. I need a break. If they go for an event, it needs to be adding in characters to sets we currently have or add to the story line.

I have seen many people mention playing on airplane mode during tapper events... Can I ask how that helps people get ahead? Never really seen much info on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter