Disney Magic Kingdoms

Merry Christmas! I got Maximus from the chest! He is a character I like, and he got me 25 gems for completing the Tangled set. I was surprised to see he has no ear hats, and his only tokens are the common one and the Red Apple. He's doing his side quest and is ready to go to Level 2.

My sister got Davy Jones - he's the one I needed, to get the fabric to make the coat to dress Jack Sparrow to do the Side Quest to get Jack off my Quest pylon. Ah, well...

Oh, I'm doing decently on welcoming MacIntosh: 12 ears and 14 flags.

Only issue it creates for me now is with the event I’m up to 71/75 characters in the park.

Screwed up my collecting for Lord Macintosh a bit yesterday so still need 4 of his hats.

The Mandalorian characters are progressing nicely. Mando’s done and other than the Child everyone else is at level 9. Collected my final items for Gord and he will be leveled after the event ends. As far at TNBC characters go, I’m just gonna pretend they don’t exist and will eventually finish them.

I got Louie out of the chest as well. However, I am just starting my Jungle Book (only other character I have from Jungle Book is Mowgli and Mowgli is only Lvl 2 for me), so it will be a while before I get the Jungle Book collection completed. After the holidays I want to work on completing more sets and getting more characters since I have a handful I still need to get, lol

I got Scrooge, which was nice and finished that collection (so 20 gems bonus too) ... Only downside is I have too many characters out already so can't use him yet, but still, I will take it

Merry Christmas everyone!

Was hoping for Scrooge since he’s the most expensive premium I don’t have, got Kronk which I’m ok with as he finishes off Emperor’s New Groove for the completion bonus and makes the long trudge of leveling Yzma her final 2 levels slightly less painful.

Lord Macintosh has a 1 hour task after being welcomed. Then a bunch of things happen at the same time:

- Queen Elinor has to be sent to do something but you need to have her at level 5 first.

- The Ruins of the Kingdom need to be built but Lord Macintosh needs to be at level 2 for that.

- There's a snowgie task where you need to collect 3 wood carving tools and 2 witch's potions so you can then send a character to get rid of faerie assassins.

Wow, these fairy things are really holding up my progress.

And this event really seemed to be going so smoothly, other than the first day, until now. My play has been on and off this week, so Lord Macintosh took me longer than usual, but still was in good shape until the fairies. My drop rates for the potion bottle have been atrocious! I’m around 0 for my last 3 collects (0/11?) for a rare items and at 100% ecstatic. Currently only 1/12 fairies, so really hope it picks up.

And this event really seemed to be going so smoothly, other than the first day, until now. My play has been on and off this week, so Lord Macintosh took me longer than usual, but still was in good shape until the fairies. My drop rates for the potion bottle have been atrocious! I’m around 0 for my last 3 collects (0/11?) for a rare items and at 100% ecstatic. Currently only 1/12 fairies, so really hope it picks up.
Having the same low drop rate on potion bottles but at least at 6/12 fairies, but very low drop rate suddenly today.

Having the opposite result as I just time walled at Welcome Merida so its 4 days of farming EC for me.

Glad to hear it’s 4 more days before Merida, so it looks like I’m still in good shape. How are you planning on leveling your Brave characters before then?

Since my last post, they've been dropping fairly regularly. Up to 6/12 but my biggest problem tonight is the stupid respawning clock has slowing me down. Have to wait 2 1/2 hours before I can get more fairies. If it weren’t for the timers I think I’d finish them tonight, but It looks like I’ll have to wait until tomorrow?

Right now my levels are

Elinor - 6
Fergus - 3
MacDuffin - 5
MacIntosh - 4
Dingwall - 5

I wasn’t really planning to go much higher, maybe move MacIntosh to 5 as well. But with having so much time before the event progresses, I might keep bumping Dingwall & Fergus up if the opportunity arises, just because the EC for leveling premiums during events is so low (Dingwall from 5 to 6 would be just 250EC, compared to regular event characters costing 800 for the same level), assuming I think I can max out their tokens out to avoid potential conflicts with Merida.

Part of why there as high as they are is having nothing else to do as I wait for the wood carvings to respawn.

Finally finished the fairy thing, now it's 20 more pointless rounds of the festival. Have a feeling we'll be in for one more round of the fairies at some point...

I have enough tokens to get my last faery assassin, but I am trying to max out my stockpile of potion bottles before collecting the last one. Might need to collect them again, and drop rates were horrid.

Queen ready for lvl 6
King lvl 3
Dingwall lvl 3
Macintosh lvl 4
McGuffin lvl 6

Got 250 gems on Christmas...was hoping for Forky, the only character (other than HM bride) that I don’t have. But pleased with a bump in gem supply.

Star Wars - anyone else notice the bldg enchantment drop offerings completely changed after the Mandalorian event? I had enough tokens to enchant...used them to increase odds for “the child” tokens. Then after the event, buildings have to be lvl 4 or 5 enchantment to get those same tokens. Moral of the story (that we all knew anyway): never pay actual money for those enchantment tokens during an event b/c they won’t be worth it long term.

Watching Brave on Disney+ since I never saw it. Enjoying it.

Other characters: Still leveling Yzma, trying to finish Gord, & making good progress on Mandalorian - All are at lvl 9 other than baby yoda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter