Disney Magic Kingdoms

Guess what folks - Rex and THe Cinderella Step mother are on permanent sale! Both are down to 200 Gems each as part of rebalancing. I might think about purchasing Rex. But chances are he won't be useful in the future, especially since it has been a while since we had a tower challenge.

Don't forget Raya starts today, keep those characters free!

Event didn't load for me on iOS. Got the calendar chest. And that's all. Had to force quit and then come back in. Thanks Interns for a great roll out. We should have known this was going to be terrible judging by the quality of the live stream

Event didn't load for me on iOS. Got the calendar chest. And that's all. Thanks Interns for a great roll out. We should have known this was going to be terrible judging by the quality of the live stream
Having the same issue. Loaded it up at 10am to collect my calendar reward and the event countdown was still on the screen. Loaded it again shortly after 11am and nothing. Countdown gone, no event. Well, I guess this gives me more time to finish leveling my Brave characters.

Having the same issue. Loaded it up at 10am to collect my calendar reward and the event countdown was still on the screen. Loaded it again shortly after 11am and nothing. Countdown gone, no event. Well, I guess this gives me more time to finish leveling my Brave characters.
Try force quitting the app. Then relaunch.

So bummed! Since the update, the game won’t load. I’m in an iPhone and it’s not linked to Facebook. Any advice? I have spent so much money on this addicting game. 😡

So bummed! Since the update, the game won’t load. I’m in an iPhone and it’s not linked to Facebook. Any advice? I have spent so much money on this addicting game. 😡
That appears to be a known issue as well. So sorry that it is broken for you

The event started today? I haven't even downloaded the update. Usually by now it would have made me. Now I'm not sure I want to, lol.

I officially hate the chests. I found the first two. Now it says there is one in my kingdom. I've been searching for at least a half hour. Can't find it anywhere Very annoying.
Does anyone know what happened to the chests in the Disney magic kingdom’s game? I updated it and now they’re gone

Hello everyone,
I was just wondering if any of you could tell me what happened to the hidde chests? I updated the game and now they’re gone!

I don't know of too many people who are finding this happiness system easier. They didn't drop the decay rate by enough (or dropped the gain rate of the collected happiness too much) to really achieve that even despite the additional wishers.

I guess I am one of the few. I have been able to maintain Ecstatic with less effort than usual. My requests seem to be much more heavy on attractions and the shorter 60 second to 6 minute ones, which allows me to fulfill more during my regular check ins. I don't reach the max, but I am pretty easily staying in the 50-60 percent range. For those with a lot of characters put away, it might be worth it to pull out ones who offer the shorter happiness requests.

I haven't seen Raya yet, so the event overall is meh for me, but I will still plod through it since someday I will know what it's all about.

Fyi - I was having the issue with no hidden chests and noticed they are back for me this morning (actually had 3 to find) so might be worth checking

Fyi - I was having the issue with no hidden chests and noticed they are back for me this morning (actually had 3 to find) so might be worth checking

I noticed an update was available this morning and they were back with 3 to find too.

Haven't been able to get into the game since the update. Just spinning at the load screen. They should restore Streak progress too, as it's not most users fault that was lost. Doubt they'll do that though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter