Disney Magic Kingdoms

I also enchanted both of my attractions. I had no conflicts that would have prevented collecting for Scrat, but I do have tokens aside from common tokens that I am collecting for other characters. So your trick was to send anyone home that was not collecting for common tokens only?

Yep. Anyone collecting anything but common tokens were put away. It's not foolproof, but it got me consistent tokens.

I don’t mind time walls. Since I know Manny will need a lot of EC, it just gives me time to collect. I only got him yesterday. I also put everybody away during these events, except those collecting EC. Every character in event is ready to upgrade, but I’m waiting until after Manny to do that.

Finally got Scrat in my Windows game. All day yesterday, I got 1 hat. Then when I woke up early this morning I got one, and the final one later this morning.

I must say, I'm very surprised that the interns at Gameloft never thought to design Easter costumes for Mickey and his friends. This way, during the week leading up to Easter, they could find a way to incorporate those costumes into gameplay. Then, if that works out, they can create other costumes for Christmas and Halloween, and then have special events around those holidays, too. Just sayin'... 🙄

Alright, I haven't been babysitting the game as much as I normally would with a final character out there. But, at of this morning, 8 cave paintings and no hats. This is with not being home a lot the entire weekend AND other Ice Age tokens dropping for the characters I upgraded at the end of last week (Diego at 6, Sid at 6, Baby Scrat at 4 and Scrat at 4). All their tokens are full and it's only Manny tokens I'm collecting...I'm even maxed out on all common tokens for all collections. Right now, I have 32 characters in the park doing something for either Manny tokens or event currency.

Loads of time to keep collecting.

I think I've hit the "mid final character" wall. I'm up to 15 paintings and still sitting at 1 hat. Still plugging away and not hitting the "use gems" button quite yet. But we're getting close to that point.

I think I've hit the "mid final character" wall. I'm up to 15 paintings and still sitting at 1 hat. Still plugging away and not hitting the "use gems" button quite yet. But we're getting close to that point.
I always wait until the final two hours before breaking the "use gems" glass. Typically I'll try to accelerate tasks using as many skip tokens as I can before that. I'm at 18 paintings and 5 hats, so I feel solid about getting those last six (and hopefully the event currency too, since I'm still about 4,000 short)

Sitting at exactly the same tally. Not terribly great that both are rewards for the same missions

I’m at 13/8 and plenty of EC.
Also saw Madam Mim is next update…I’m not a big Disney geek, so had to look her up. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Finally maxed out the Manny cave paintings and managed to scrape up a few more hats...up to 4/11. There is zero chance I get the remaining relics to get the Ice Slide Caverns to Enchantment 2 for Diego, Baby Scrat and Scrat to start helping out, so it is what it is. I'm within gem range but I don't need to make that decision for another day.

I have finished the Cave Drawings and 8/11 Hats. I also have not succeeded in getting enough Relics to finish Enchanting Slide Caverns to Level 2. I have plenty of gems saved up and will purchase if I don’t get them by tomorrow.

Need 4 more hats. Have enough gems to welcome if needed. Getting sick of receiving useless relics instead of ones that would be helpful (looking at you Sword in the Stone....) Sir Ector is barely at level 8 and progressing at a snail's pace.

Managed number one on my trophy leaderboard and got a new trophy out of it, so that was nice.

Scraped together another hat...up to 5.

Up to 7 hats here. Don’t think there is a way to escape using gems this time. Very unusual that none of us are able to do that

Finally got all the Cave Paintings in my IOS game. Also at 7 Ear Hats.

Windows game, I couldn’t even start collecting until 2 days after Manny unlocked because of my problems with Scrat. Surprisingly, I also have 7 ear hats. But only 8 Cave Paintings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter