Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just need 1k more EC to get Hera to Level 5…I honestly don’t mind time walls. Rumor on Reddit is that Zeus is going to be 16k.
I definitely need the time to collect more EC after Hera level up.

I just need 1k more EC to get Hera to Level 5…I honestly don’t mind time walls. Rumor on Reddit is that Zeus is going to be 16k.
I definitely need the time to collect more EC after Hera level up.
And who knows how long it'll take with his two epic tokens.

16k in currency amassed, both characters at 5. Wondering if I tempt fate and bring the three headed guy to 6 since the currency requirement is so low, although will I get all tokens back in the next three days? Decisions, decisions...

16K in EC - wowsa. I have like 2K, after leveling Hera up yesterday. I don't see it as being an issue to get to 16K by the end of the event, but will need to be diligent. (Only having one Lion King character at this point is not helping here.) Of course, it is also highly unlikely that I will get Zeus' tokens. But I will try.

Hit the Zeus time wall this morning. Hera is at 5 (11 more hats and currency until she's ready for 6; Hydra is ready for 5). Miss Piggy leveling to 10. Event currency wise...6k right now. And Season Pass level 109.

I also hit the time wall this morning for Zeus. Both Hera and Hydra are at 5. Just collecting for the last guy now and leveling other characters.

I ran Hydra to 6. Hera is at 5. Have 6500 EC so stopping at those levels until Zeus is welcomed. I figure I'll max Hydra tokens before Zeus unlocks.

Not trying to jinx myself, but the tokens for Zeus….they are a’dropping! Fingers crossed this pace keeps up

Not trying to jinx myself, but the tokens for Zeus….they are a’dropping! Fingers crossed this pace keeps up

Yeah, mine are too. Considering we had company this weekend and I wasn't babysitting the game like I would during the work week, I only need two more thunderbolts for Zeus. And I'm in the top four for the gold trophies. I expect that to change dramatically before the end of the event. :)

Just got Zeus. Time skipped one character quest for the bolt I needed and done. He's on his first task, I'm back to leveling characters...Madam Mim is going to seven now. When she's done, both Hydra and Hera are ready.

Hit Season Pass level 117.

Just got Zeus. Time skipped one character quest for the bolt I needed and done. He's on his first task, I'm back to leveling characters...Madam Mim is going to seven now. When she's done, both Hydra and Hera are ready.

Hit Season Pass level 117.
Wow! You really did catch a break this time around. Have a few more tokens here, but still plugging along at a good pace. Definitely shouldn’t have to use gems. Woot!

I have all of the bolts, and need 3 ears. And 3 days left to get them. Looking do-able, hopefully without gems or skipping tokens. We shall see.

Good luck to all.

Most of you would not have seen this (because you already basically have everything) but for people who don't have everything, I'm curious as to why they took two attractions out of the Hercules legendary chests. They took the training grounds out, but you could buy with elixer. They also took Zeus' temple out, but so far, no way to get that. On the upside - it means that the olds of getting Hercules characters have gone up in the chests, and in fact, I got Hercules himself (already had 3 of the other characters from the first event). (This IP is the one of the 35 event IPs that happened before I started playing again for which is have the highest percentage of re-acquired characters/attractions - 50% of the characters and 75% of the attractions).

Season Pass - 60 (but that is because when I was at 56 the first time, it restarted me from the beginning). Upside - got a second WIR and Pooh legendary chest. Downside - will not get King Candy. But as resets go, no where near as devestating as losing 5 years worth of game progress.

Working on Zeus. I have the EC, but the tokens are still in progress. I don't think I will get him on my Windows version as I have been feeling too sick lately to be very on top of that one.

Welcomed Zeus overnight, when I woke up. Working on tokens to get him to level 2 for the second task. Not sure I will level Hera again as it takes , think it was 9,000 for next level, we will see but definitely the other two.

Officially finished the event today, got the splash screen and everything. I've been working on leveling: Scrat to 8, Zeus at 2, Hydra 5 and Hera 6. I'm trying to get the Hercules characters as far as a I can before the event ends and the token requirements increase.

Also, very oddly, I'm at #1 in Striking Gold with just over 24 hours left. I would not mind getting the trophy for a thrill zone, but my heart won't be broken if I don't get it.

1716991882458.png

I did end up getting the Hercules trophy and that got my Small World thrill zone to 3 (Space Mountain is also at 3; California Screamin' is 2...missing one Enchantment 5 attraction).

Also leveled Zeus to 3. I'll probably be able to get Hydra to 6 before tomorrow; I just need the common vase tokens. Outside chance at Hera going to 7, too.

I finished the event on ios yesterday. Yay! Just upgrading Hera again to avoid the end of event token tax. We will see how Windows does today. I would love to end up with Zeus there. I sometimes end up wasting gems on chests trying to get characters I missed out on. I hate how much I wasted on Lion King this month trying to get Simba.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter