Disney Magic photo for the DDA's

PhotoLisa

Disney Cruizin Is 4 Me
I know that from time to time you get requests for Disney Magic images to be put into designs that people request.

I thought I would post this image to share with you to use if you have a need for it.

The only thing I request is that this image be used for personal use only -- not to make a profit from or to be posted on another site for download.

Please don't link to my image on my webserver because if my limit is exceeded, it will shut down my business website. Please download the image to your computer.

The link below is the full resolution image for best quality.
http://lisanealphotography.com/forums/DisneyMagicCastaway.jpg

The image posted here is low resolution.
Disney%20Magic%20Castaway%20CRW_2288.jpg

Thanks for sharing the picture -- almost everybody here knows to use these things for personal use only. We don't want to get shut down for having fun! We are very careful about it and really hope that everybody follows the rules.

TravelinGal said:
LOL - hubby was saying just last night that I should sell the images I'm making (always looking for a way to make a buck :rolleyes2 ). I told him that
A) there are other designers that don't charge, so why should I?
B) that I did not have permission to use the images for commercial purposes!

That put a stop to that discussion.

Great photo!

I've been tossing around an idea for a DCL transfer but haven't actually started anything yet.

Robin - everybody wants to make a good buck to spend at Disney - but if Disney found out that somebody was selling their transfers, we'd be shut down in a heartbeat. We all have such a good time over here that we don't want to be shut down - we like to think of it as "spreading the Disney magic". Obviously some people spread it more than others and I'm grateful they share!!!

Oops -- I meant please don't link to my site if you repost the image so that it will limit the amount of traffic/download space that I have on my website. Once I exceed my bandwidth, my photography website will go down until the next billing period.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

I don't mind everyone here using the image in their designs -- Magic photos are pretty scarce -- I had to look through my stash of personal photos when I wanted to design something with a photo of the ship and figured if I had problems finding a suitable image online, others are having the same problem.

So for me . . . its not a "selling of my image" concern . . . its a "my website may get wayyy too many hits" if the image is cross posted as a link and my photography clients won't have access to their photos.

;)

Design away! I'd love to see any designs that incorporate the ship's image if someone gets creative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter