• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney nail decals

AllieBoo

DIS Veteran
Hi, not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I was wondering if anyone has ordered Disney nail decals from etsy? If so, did they stay on and can you tell me which seller you ordered them from?

TIA!

I recommend aliexpress. They're very likely the same decals (a lot of sellers on Etsy buy them and resell them!), but much less expensive. They can take 2-6 weeks to arrive though. I got some I ordered a few weeks ago, and they're great.

I recommend aliexpress. They're very likely the same decals (a lot of sellers on Etsy buy them and resell them!), but much less expensive. They can take 2-6 weeks to arrive though. I got some I ordered a few weeks ago, and they're great.

I just googled them and yikes....there goes MY personal spending money for the rest of the month I'm thinking. They have a ton of stuff!

I didn't use etsy, I got mine from Jamberry. I was going for 4th of July and got ones that were red, white and blue with Minnie's bow on them. I loved them!! I have had great luck with Jamberry staying on longer than they say, definitely had no issues with them staying on during my trip (1 week).

2nd Jamberry - I have red with Minnie Mouse written on them that I plan on doing on a couple of fingers. The others will get black and white polka dots. The two sheets were $33 and I have enough to do my nails about 3 times.

I have also had good luck at the local nail salons if I take a picture off the internet and have them recreate. Some techs are better than others.

I plan on doing this too. My nails are short tho...oh well.

I might just buy the jamberry ones and have the nail salon techs do it.

Jamberry Nail wraps are easy to do, but most nails tech won't know how to apply. You need to use a hair dryer or jamberry heater to apply. Check out YouTube for how to apply. Jamberry are $15+ tax a sheet but you can get 2-3 full manis and a pedi, plus leftovers. They last 1-2 weeks, and come off with easy. They even have Jamberry Juniors for kiddos, so cute to have Mommy and me manis!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter