Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

I’m watching a YouTube video and they mentioned that one restriction for WDW is “no stinky food” brought into the parks and it made me really curious about what would constitute “stinky” foods? I had a brief (joking!) mental image of my family claiming a fireworks spot by cracking open a jar of Icelandic fermented fish, or cutting into a ripe durian fruit. Imagine that in the Florida heat! What do you think would be an inappropriately “stinky” food? 😂🤣

I’m watching a YouTube video and they mentioned that one restriction for WDW is “no stinky food” brought into the parks and it made me really curious about what would constitute “stinky” foods? I had a brief (joking!) mental image of my family claiming a fireworks spot by cracking open a jar of Icelandic fermented fish, or cutting into a ripe durian fruit. Imagine that in the Florida heat! What do you think would be an inappropriately “stinky” food? 😂🤣

And yet they serve the raclette cheese at the Food & Wine Festival, which I find delicious, but I know a lot of people think that booth stinks. I would think fishy stuff would be the worst, but without a way to heat it up, it might not be as noticeable.

At least a can of corn doesn't smell! 😁

Last edited:
And yet theyserve the raclette cheese at the Food & Wine Festival, which I find delicious, but I know a lot of people think that booth stinks. I would think fishy stuff would be the worst, but without a way to heat it up, it might not be as noticeable.

At least a can of corn doesn't smell! 😁

Oh man that stuff smells like the dirtiest dirty feet ever.

Absolutely no word of a lie: the last time I was down, I was at the Frozen singalong and the woman sitting in front of me opened a tin can of the stinkiest fish I have ever smelled in my life and was chowing down for the entire show. I have no idea what it was but it smelled like it came straight from Poseidon's you know what. And I can't stand the smell of seafood to begin with (even the smell coming from Cape May Cafe at night gets to me). I was masked up and holding my breath and STILL spent the entire runtime queasy. I would have gotten up to move but I was stuck in the middle of my row and the theater was packed.

If they are going for Juneteenth as I am thinking DVC/Cast Member/Annual Pass previews should be around the corner, unless they are forgoing those.

Very interesting that Test Track 3.0 isn't listed anywhere, even for a estimated timeframe for completion.
Test Track 3.0? Heck, they haven't even announced Wondrous China's release date. It was supposed to be released in 2021 as part of the 50th Anniversary and it is my understanding that Wondrous China was already filmed in 2019 when it was announced.

Test Track 3.0? Heck, they haven't even announced Wondrous China's release date. It was supposed to be released in 2021 as part of the 50th Anniversary and it is my understanding that Wondrous China was already filmed in 2019 when it was announced.
Test track 3.0 is being bankrolled by GM and the only timeline we have is the current ride closure 6/17

It wouldn't surprise me if that got canceled along with a bunch of the other Epcot projects.

But yeah Disney announced Test Track is getting a new theme and I just thought it was interesting that they don't have a rough estimate as to when that will be finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter