Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are adding more tickets to already sold out nights. Sept 14th which was previously sold out, now has added tickets available.

Looks like they are adding more tickets to already sold out nights. Sept 14th which was previously sold out, now has added tickets available.

And every other date that is sold out is still sold out.

I would at least wait and see if other dates have capacity added before trying to give out I told you so's....who the heck knows what's going on over there anymore.

And every other date that is sold out is still sold out.

I would at least wait and see if other dates have capacity added before trying to give out I told you so's....who the heck knows what's going on over there anymore.
I wasn't giving out I told out so's. This is the 3rd time they have done this so far.

Really? What was the second time?

I just don't think it's going to be as crowded as everyone is panicking about.

There was an initial one when a great many of them were updated to show availability. Then a week or so ago, a very few popped up with new availability and now this one. Honestly, I was highly suspicious at first that they were increasing capacity, but with it being just a very few dates popping up now and then, it may well be a case of people changing dates and creating small pockets of tickets available.

That said, we're a month away and we'll all know just how crowded sold out it.

Really? What was the second time?

I just don't think it's going to be as crowded as everyone is panicking about.
The first time they added tickets to just about every date other then Oct 31st and Aug 10th.

Will it be crowded as a normal day no but I think it will be more crowded then past After Hours events.

There was an initial one when a great many of them were updated to show availability. Then a week or so ago, a very few popped up with new availability and now this one. Honestly, I was highly suspicious at first that they were increasing capacity, but with it being just a very few dates popping up now and then, it may well be a case of people changing dates and creating small pockets of tickets available.

That said, we're a month away and we'll all know just how crowded sold out it.

Thanks - I thought poster meant they added to all the days again.

I agree- now it seems more likely an add here or there correlates with people moving dates around.

Port Orleans Reopening Date and
More Announced

• Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning Sept. 16
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning Oct. 14
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning Oct. 28
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning Dec. 9
Call me crazy but I’m a little sad. I rented DVC points for our January trip at Kidani but probably would have booked Port Orleans if I had known it would be open. I love it there.
I know we will have a great time at Kidani though . There’s always a next time!

Call me crazy but I’m a little sad. I rented DVC points for our January trip at Kidani but probably would have booked Port Orleans if I had known it would be open. I love it there.
I know we will have a great time at Kidani though . There’s always a next time!

Our last stay at WDW in the before times was a split stay that included a few days at Port Orleans with just my grandson and I before the rest of the crew joined us. I absolutely fell in love with it and can't wait to see it again. Some of my best memories are from that stay. We may or may not have eaten our weight in beignets. :)

Not the element of fun, but yeah, it is news from Disneyland Paris.

Besides backlash regarding changes to FP and to the annual passes, another thing caused backlash yesterday. A woman who was breastfeeding in public was asked by security not to do that...
Of course it went viral, politicians got upset, Natasche Rafalski said that they regret it, and it's not in line with policy... but yeah, it did happen.

https://insidethemagic.net/2021/07/disneyland-paris-breastfeeding-incident-ad1/
Unfortunately, breastfeeding is generally looked down upon in France, not just in public. This doesn’t justify the treatment, but it may explain why it happened. Still sad and pathetic though,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter