Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's one ride - now if they show them getting removed in multiple places then I think we should start worrying.
Could be a one ride refurbishment, but definitely something to keep an eye on.

Here in Paris it was only after the announcement of the free FP passes being replaced by a paid Premier Access pass, that the FP signs started disappearing. The first Premier Accesd sign has been placed two days ago. It is getting closer.

HS hours just released for Oct 2-9 have 9pm closing, except for Wed Oct 6 closing 8pm.
View attachment 591865
What does it mean? 😂
A- absolutely nothing
B- hint for night EMH
I wonder if it means EMH. The problem is that none of the other parks have that pattern. I also am assuming that MK will do their EMH on Monday or Wednesday, since they can’t do it on party nights and I don’t think they’ll do it on the weekend. Interesting…

I wonder if it means EMH. The problem is that none of the other parks have that pattern. I also am assuming that MK will do their EMH on Monday or Wednesday, since they can’t do it on party nights and I don’t think they’ll do it on the weekend. Interesting…

MK can do on a Thursday or Saturday too.
I bet AK will be on Fridays.
Epcot on Tuesdays.

MK can do on a Thursday or Saturday too.
I bet AK will be on Fridays.
Epcot on Tuesdays.
I forgot that there wasn’t Boo Bash on Thursday. I don’t see them doing EMH on Saturday though.

I’m thinking, if they do it weekly and if each park gets EMH hours, it’ll be AK Monday, Epcot Tuesday, MK Wednesday, and HS Thursday.

I forgot that there wasn’t Boo Bash on Thursday. I don’t see them doing EMH on Saturday though.

I’m thinking, if they do it weekly and if each park gets EMH hours, it’ll be AK Monday, Epcot Tuesday, MK Wednesday, and HS Thursday.

That would work with my schedule as we won't get EMH and none of my park days coincide with your post - so let's go with it! :D

I don’t think it means emh. They extended to 9pm starting Aug1, the first night for HS fireworks. I think the extension on hours are for that, not emh.
HS doesn’t have fireworks. Wonderful World of Animation is just projections with one or two brief pyrotechnic moments (like what they were doing at Cinderella Castle with the fireworks bursts and projections over the holidays). I wouldn’t expect to see a real fireworks show at DHS until at least November.

HS doesn’t have fireworks. Wonderful World of Animation is just projections with one or two brief pyrotechnic moments (like what they were doing at Cinderella Castle with the fireworks bursts and projections over the holidays). I wouldn’t expect to see a real fireworks show at DHS until at least November.
]

I just refer to it as fireworks because it’s a lot less words to say.:)

regardless, I expect that’s why the hours were extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter