Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were rumors about Brazil and it appeared imminent pre-pandemic. I think if anyone but Bolsonaro was president it would have happened...pure speculation of course.

Edit- My neighbor was born in Brazil and she agrees with me.

A churrascaria and carnival would be awesome. Plus, I love other Brazilian food too and the music.

A churrascaria and carnival would be awesome. Plus, I love other Brazilian food too and the music.
I think that would be an incredible showcase for all the reasons you mentioned plus caipirinhas..you could do something similar to what Japan does with that elevated peaceful sitting area up the steps but have a rain forest theme. ..hell you could have a Brazilian wax kiosk...well maybe not that.. ☺

I think that would be an incredible showcase for all the reasons you mentioned plus caipirinhas..you could do something similar to what Japan does with that elevated peaceful sitting area up the steps but have a rain forest theme. ..hell you could have a Brazilian wax kiosk...well maybe not that.. ☺
Caipirinhas.... drool, drool, drool :drinking1 I will pass on the waxing though.

This article says there are 8 new pavilions coming? Where are those going to go? I'm looking at a map of Epcot and I can see maybe 3 or 4 spots they could develop, but not 8!

Yeah, I don't know where they are getting that. There are some expansion pads, but not that many. The only new one being added is Xandar! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter