Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday GIFs - 70 Moving Pictures With Captions

Happy Friday all!

I'm here now and things are great!

Checked in at Riviera yesterday and were upgraded from a Studio to a 1 bedroom so I no longer need to switch rooms halfway through the trip - pixie dust for the win!

Did food and wine last night, lines were not bad at all for either rides or food booths. I don't have a Remy preview (BOO) but from what I saw it looked crowded in there. I remain very jealous.

I went to Mouse Gear and there was 0 50th merch to be found. I know the next batch isn't technically dropping until the 1st but it's weird that there are advertisements literally everywhere but no merch to be found. I will keep looking and report back if I find things.

My experience as a party of 2 is that we got our own private skyliner car each time. We'll see if that holds up into the weekend. I enjoy being able to put my feet up.

Boo Bash tonight, keeping my fingers crossed for light crowds, low waits, and lots of candy!

ETA: We were seated with another group of 4 on the skyliner at Epcot opening this morning. We don't mind at all and they were super cool people - Hi new Alabama friends! But I know this is a sticky point for a lot of people so just updating. I think it is based on crowd/line levels at the time of boarding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter