Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I posted in the Shopping Thread, I’ll add it here too just incase anyone is interested…

‘Bring Home the Bounty’ this Holiday Season with New Weekly Star Wars Products Reveal Program

Locating the perfect Star Wars gift for family, friends or yourself this holiday season just got much easier. Launching today, “Bring Home the Bounty” is an exciting new global program that will debut new Star Wars products every Tuesday from now through Dec. 28.

Each Tuesday, be sure to head to BringHomeTheBounty.com as your hub for the latest galactic goods across toys, apparel, action figures, accessories, books, comics, games content and more, helping check off those holiday wish lists.

New products and content across consumer products, games and publishing, from brands such as Hasbro, The LEGO Group, Funko, Mattel and many more, will be revealed each Tuesday at 6:00 a.m. PDT / 9:00 a.m. EDT, with select pre-orders starting Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 p.m. EDT. Products can be found at top retailers globally, including shopDisney.

Great, now they need to update the rooms.
Don't hold your breath. OKW just completed a full hard good refurb in 2019 (or at the earliest, 2018). DVC resorts get soft goods refurbs every 7 years, hard goods every 14 - apparently we owners are too frugal to update our "homes" more often than that.

Don't hold your breath. OKW just completed a full hard good refurb in 2019 (or at the earliest, 2018). DVC resorts get soft goods refurbs every 7 years, hard goods every 14 - apparently we owners are too frugal to update our "homes" more often than that.

And hopefully it stays that way! Annual dues are high enough already!

And hopefully it stays that way! Annual dues are high enough already!

I saw OKW but was thinking of another resort - my bad.

I've been noticing the April 3 date for a while since we'll be there then...we weren't planning on doing the studios on that date anyhow but it made me nervous enough to go ahead and buy my annual pass and my husband's tix so I could book our park passes for that week...I'm guessing it has to do with the new RunDisney event.

I've been noticing the April 3 date for a while since we'll be there then...we weren't planning on doing the studios on that date anyhow but it made me nervous enough to go ahead and buy my annual pass and my husband's tix so I could book our park passes for that week...I'm guessing it has to do with the new RunDisney event.
I just wish they’d announce the distances for spring surprise because at this point I’d hate to wait and be locked out of studios especially when staying at pop (and with my luck if we book now whatever day I’m stuck with studios we will be running a 10 miler and boarding groups will be back on rise)

I just wish they’d announce the distances for spring surprise because at this point I’d hate to wait and be locked out of studios especially when staying at pop (and with my luck if we book now whatever day I’m stuck with studios we will be running a 10 miler and boarding groups will be back on rise)
Totally! This is so annoying! Doesn’t Disney want our rD money?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter