Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! What great news for a dreary, rainy morning. I've had Twitter alerts for Disney Parks Blog's feed set since they announced the Candlelight Processional was coming back specifically for this news and the date the Candlelight Dining Packages will become available. Jodi was fantastic when I saw her a few years ago and I'd love for Chita to be there during my trip this year. I'm just happy it's coming back since I totally was not expecting to see it when I originally booked my trip.

Speaking of the dining packages, will they become available at 5:00 a.m. Central like dining reservations do? It's been several years since my last holiday season trip and I'm not sure I reserved my dining package on their first available date then.
I believe so! I know they announced th e restaurants as Beirgarten, Coral Reef, Garden Grill and Rose and Crown!

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Have Been Announced

Each guest will choose from 4 unique eateries at EPCOT offering Candlelight Processional Dining Packages for lunch or dinner. Tax and gratuity not included. Each package includes:

• An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
  • One (1) guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day

I have noticed that some resorts have availability again during my trip, so I'm honestly not sure what's going on at this point. People cancelling, people rescheduling, etc.
ME TOO!! my trip dates are Nov 10-14, which is a holiday and a weekend and forever there was ZERO available, and now you have a choice of resorts!

Hoping folks are just cancelling since all the resorts showing availability have been open....

I have a trip booked the 7th to the 15th. I looked at room availability and there is a lot available for all of the days. That definitely wasn't the case just a few days ago, so I'm thinking there were a lot of 30 day out cancellations
Yay! I haven’t looked lately - I had been trying to add an extra day to the front end, but that ended up not working out, so I hadn’t been stalking. That’s good to know!

From the Candlelight Processional page:
Candlelight Narrators
Each night, a celebrity narrator tells the story of Christmas, recounting the biblical tale of a savior born in Bethlehem. Woven into the production are stirring songs of hope and joy performed by the orchestra and massed choir.
This year, the following celebrity lineup will lend their talents to the performance:
  • Chita Rivera
    November 29 through December 1
  • Jodi Benson
    December 2 through December 4
  • Alton Fitzgerald White
    December 5 through December 7
  • Lisa Ling
    December 11 through December 13
  • Steven Curtis Chapman
    December 23 through December 25
  • Blair Underwood
    December 26 through December 28
  • Pat Sajak
    December 29 through December 30
Do you think they will have add the missing dates? We have an Epcot day planned for Dec 8, and there isn't a performance that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter