Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Decided this morning to take tomorrow off as work has been very quiet this week, so this is my last day of work until 2022! (I work for a wonderful company who gives us the week between Christmas and New Year's off with pay.)

View attachment 632814

My company did it for the first time this year but I was approached to work on the skeleton crew in exchange for 5 days off next quarter. I was planning to work anyway so I volunteered and now I get to use 5 days for part of my WDW trip and won't have to eat into my PTO.
Hoping for a quiet week.

Neil Patrick Harris Misses Walt Disney World and Hopes to Return to Candlelight in 2022

Neil shared a post to Instagram along with the caption, “Holiday stay-at-home, gift wrapping wardrobe. @guccidownstairs, @disney upstairs. Happy to be safe and sound at the Funhouse Farm, but must admit I’m missing the @waltdisneyworld#candlelightprocessional right about now. It’s been a huge tradition in our lives, I hope it’s still awesome this year, and can’t wait to be back in 2022. #epcot

Just left the show--- its brilliant !! If you like Cirque, you will love it--- if you like Disney, you will love it !!! If you love both, in a word.... HEAVEN !! Bravo!
Just out of curiousity is it a movie enviroment where you can eat and drink during the show or is it mask while the show is on and have food/beverage pre and post show?

Just out of curiousity is it a movie enviroment where you can eat and drink during the show or is it mask while the show is on and have food/beverage pre and post show?

mask on entire show--- at least, supposed to be... unlike La Nouba, no more food concessions--- just drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter