Disney on Ice..???'s

lilys.mom

DIS Veteran
Wasnt real sure where to post this...

Taking DD4 to princess classics tonight. Just wondering if they will take credit cards in the venue for souvenirs..etc? Or would it just be easier to plan on taking cash?

Also this is our first show what can we expect? Got our Ariel outfit and are ready to go!

Thanks in Advance:thumbsup2

I haven't been to this year's show, but they took credit cards when I went a few years ago. They hope your kids will talk you into spending way more than you planned on spending. :scared1: My kiddo was very successful at this.

I haven't been to this year's show, but they took credit cards when I went a few years ago. They hope your kids will talk you into spending way more than you planned on spending. :scared1: My kiddo was very successful at this.

I know I am telling myself right now she is only getting one thing!...Lol...

I figured surely they would and a venue like that..like you said give everyone options when you run out of cash! and lots of people put almost everything on a credit card.

My only thinking was maybe they didnt because it held up lines longer to run a card....

Thanks!

When I took my daughter to Princesses on Ice (as a Christmas present), they did take credit cards at the souvenier stands. Hope this helps and I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter