Disney ONLY Exchange is back

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Well in honor of the new exchange boards I have decided to go ahead and put this together. I have more free time now and will be able to check back more often. I just need to clean out my PM box :rotfl: Anyway here is all the important stuff:

Names out: July 31st/August 1st depending on how many join
Mail by date: August 8th please be on time
Cost: $10 minimum that does NOT include S&H

PM me with the following, answer all PLEASE even if it's to say all are my favorites. It really helps the people shopping for you:

Name
Address
Email Address
International yes/no
child participating yes/no(name(s) & age(s) please)
Favorite Disney Character(s):

Now some may be wondering why this is billed Disney ONLY. Well this exchange is for those who collect all things disney. Narrowing it down to ALL things disney doesn't mean it will just be the characters. In the past I've had alot of different responses to the question Favorite Disney Character. I have had Kim Possible, Lizzie MaGuire, and even Jack Sparrow so please don't worry list ALL your favorites. Just remember this is for things ONLY made by the Walt Disney Company. I hope this helps with the explination but please feel free to PM if you have questions. Happy Exchanging :Pinkbounc

You just wanted to break my streak of not joining any exchanges didn't you? ;) :teeth:

Pooh67_68 said:
You just wanted to break my streak of not joining any exchanges didn't you? ;) :teeth:

:rotfl: Your streaks aren't very long, Heidi ;) You were just in one.

Trying to see if the dates work, Dania.....PM will be sent if I can manage it.
Glad to see you back.

Since I did my first exchange for the Disney baby/toddler for my DS I have to do this one for my DD6. :cheer2: Sending PM now.

Oh dear!! First the jams and jellies, now this one!! What's a girl to do :confused3 !!!

Gotta think on this one :scratchin

Your telling me they're addicting!! :teeth:

First did the book exchange, than Cassidy wanted to do the flip flops, than Abi HAD to do the Dollar exchange...now DH wants me to do the jams/jellies and I want to do this one!! :lmao:

I think I know where my paychecks go to....the DIS exchanges :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter