Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I bought a Pandora Disney bracelet, the one that says Disney parks and has the castle, on a swap site. Unfortunately, and I realize I should have seen this coming, I think it's a fake. Can anyone who has the actual bracelet post a picture of the inside and outside of the clasp close up so I can double check? I think I can get a refund, and I bit the bullet and ordered the genuine one from the Disney store. I'm just not worried it will not get here in time to prove my case so I can get a refund.

@SonyaX I took photos of mine, which I bought in the MK, but they're too large to attach. Can put them on my Instagram and give you my link, if that would help. Let me know.

@SonyaX I took photos of mine, which I bought in the MK, but they're too large to attach. Can put them on my Instagram and give you my link, if that would help. Let me know.
I'd love that, thanks. I really appreciate it. I've been feeling so foolish.

Great thread! My SO bought me a Pandora charm bracelet this Christmas. I never really thought about getting one, but now that he bought one for me I love it!
Even more excited when I saw that I can buy a charm as a souvenir on our upcoming trip to Disney! :)

The two new Disney heart charms were released today in the online Disney Store as well as the Shop Disney Parks app. Cost is $80 each if you buy from a Pandora/jewelry store or $85 if you buy at a Disney location.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Icon Heart Charm - online Disney Store # 7501057370242P
On Pandora website listed as item # 792050CZ, Mickey & Minnie True Love

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Heart Charm - online Disney Store # 7501057370243P
On Pandora website listed as item # 792049CZ, Mickey & Minnie Sparkling Heart

Sneak peak of upcoming Spring non-Disney-exclusive Charms - images can be seen on the Mora Pandora blog.

Expected release date - March 16

Donald Duck portrait
Daisy Duck portrait
Piglet dangle
Tigger
Tinkerbell dress dangle
Tinkerbell shoe dangle
Shimmering Rose bangle bracelet (Beauty and the Beast) - engraved with the words: True beauty lies within.
Mrs Potts and Chip
Enchanted Rose Radiant Hearts

Rumors about the Spring Disney-exclusive charms:
Included this time around are some great new characters, including Dumbo, Duffy, Shellie May and Gelatoni, the latter characters being mascots for the Tokyo Disney Parks. There will be a Disney Parks version of the two-tone Carousel bead and an Alice in Wonderland teacup bead, too.

Eeek! I comfortably have space for one more bead on my bracelet ( I only want two sections filled so I can have a flat bit under my wrist... and have been dreaming of a Donald charm! That one is so perfect! Can't wait until we go to WDW in August to buy it!! :)

I seriously sent my BF a screaming "I think TDR is getting Gelatoni charm" and his response was "so we have to go back to Tokyo?"

At least on some level he understands...

Better quality pictures are out for the upcoming non-exclusive Spring release. Pictures can be seen at the Mora Pandora blog. There is one new charm listed that wasn't mentioned before: Snow White 80th anniversary. It has an image of the Prince leaning down to kiss sleeping Snow White.

Also, there's a 10% off online Disney Store promotion for Pandora. Promotion code PANDORA10, valid through February 5 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. Can be stacked with the following codes:
PARKFREE = free shipping on any order with a Disney Parks item
DRVCMEMBER = 10% off purchases over $50 if paying with Disney Visa

Last edited:
Better quality pictures are out for the upcoming non-exclusive Spring release. Pictures can be seen at the Mora Pandora blog. There is one new charm listed that wasn't mentioned before: Snow White 80th anniversary. It has an image of the Prince leaning down to kiss sleeping Snow White.

Also, there's a 10% off online Disney Store promotion for Pandora. Promotion code PANDORA10, valid through February 5 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. Can be stacked with the following codes:
PARKFREE = free shipping on any order with a Disney Parks item
DRVCMEMBER = 10% off purchases over $50 if paying with Disney Visa

Thanks for the heads up! That's a great deal!

Preview of upcoming Spring release Disney-exclusive beads on Mora Pandora today. No word yet on whether any of these are limited to specific parks.

Info and image below from http://www.morapandorablog.com/2017/02/12/pandora-disney-parks-spring-2017-sneak-peek/

Alice's Teacup
Gelatoni
Cruise (dangle)
Dumbo (dangle)
Shellie May
Duffy
Mickey Mouse color ear hat (dangle)
Mickey Mouse heart
Carousel
Minnie Mouse heart
Minnie Mouse color ear hat (dangle)

2n6zurb.png

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I purchases the Disneyland 60th charm with the sparkly castle in May when I was there. On my trip home from disneyworld recently though I had a bunch of items stolen from my suitcase and my pandora bracelet is gone :( this is the only charm I haven't been able to find again. I notice the other 60th ones are on the Disney site still, but not that one. Am I out of luck? I'm guessing if it's on the site then it's probably not in the parks either? I'm so sad and hoping there's maybe some way for me to get it again!

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I purchases the Disneyland 60th charm with the sparkly castle in May when I was there. On my trip home from disneyworld recently though I had a bunch of items stolen from my suitcase and my pandora bracelet is gone :( this is the only charm I haven't been able to find again. I notice the other 60th ones are on the Disney site still, but not that one. Am I out of luck? I'm guessing if it's on the site then it's probably not in the parks either? I'm so sad and hoping there's maybe some way for me to get it again!
It looks like there are several listed on ebay... i just searched for disneyland 60 pandora. Sorry about your bracelet :/

It looks like there are several listed on ebay... i just searched for disneyland 60 pandora. Sorry about your bracelet :/

Thanks for the input. I had looked previously and they were all listed for crazy prices, but it looks like there's an option or 2 at a decent price now. Hoping it's the real thing! Thanks again!

The Disney Pandora Charms are available online at the Disney Store. It's interesting that some of the charms are notated as Disney Parks Authentic, but have listed just as Disney Spring 2017. However, it has been listed wrong on the Disney Store website before. Just purchased another bracelet last week while at WDW with my 20% discount. :banana: Now I can purchase more charms. Trying to wait until tomorrow for the pre-sale, don't actually need another bracelet, but if it's free with a purchase, then of course I will wait a day. o_O It's killing me though. but I bought Belle's Radiant Rose today, couldn't resist.

The Mickey & Minnie Mouse Park exclusive charms are online, wishing Dumbo was too. Nothing is coming up in the Shop Parks App.

Happy shopping! :drive:

EDIT: Finally found some of the Spring 2017 Charms on the Shop Parks App, several already Out of Stock, but no Dumbo.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter