Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
47b4df31b3127cce9a926f5111a600000025108EbOG7Jo3a0

47b4dc23b3127cce9a926f33bd6100000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

Dznefreek said:
Well guess what . . . .someone wants to use my pix in a book . . . . no pay but I get credit, a listing in the Index, and a copy of the book.
DCG0317, WeLuv Disney, and EpcotKilterFan . . . did the same person email you 3 as well. Your pix are as good if not better than mine . .
No have not heard from anyone, but back in the spring someone contacted me with what you are saying about a book and using one of my pictures, no pay but credit and a free book if the picture is used, gave them the info and picture but havn't heard anything back. Wonder if it is the same person, I saved the PM that was sent me.

Hi!

I'm the lurking author who has been picking the best photographers off this thread for A Scrapbooker's Guide to Walt Disney World! Actually, all the photographers here are fantastic. This thread is the biggest treat to visit. Over on Webshots, I'm supposed to be finished reviewing all 200,000+ (maybe more like 300,000) Disney World photos by January. On Webshots, I have to look through many dozens of photos to find a possibility for the book. On this thread, they are all possibilities!

Thank you to all here who have been so gracious as to agree to the use of their photos. To name a few: Scott, Don, Barrie, John, Ilene, Dave, Anne, Holly, Mary, Kim, Sheri, Carol, Elizabeth, Pat, Ruth, Sheri, Kevin, Robin, Rose, Mark, Molo, Deb, Dawn, Darcy, Kevin, Dan, Jason, Lisa, Mike, Caryn, Angela, Bonnie, Tori, Roxy, Bruce, Barb, Janet, Jennifer, Cindy, David, Michele, Russ, Miranda, Betsy, Alicia, Sue, Susie, Susan, Clark, Sharon, Jan, Valerie, Michelle, Michele, Amber, and Jim -- so far! (Some have gone as far as to take "photo scavenger hunt" lists to WDW for me, with fabulous results.)

EpcotKilterFan is indeed on my list, too -- and will be receiving one of my "if you please!" emails.

Don, I'm the same person who contacted you last spring!

If all goes well, we will be having a publication party for the book at the at Walt Disney World.

Here is one of my own photos that will appear in the book:

244g.jpg

Taken at Chef Mickey's.
I have a series of similar "chair peek" photos (thanks to Mark on this thread for his contribution!) in the book. I would love one taken at Pop Century -- of a young one peeking through one of those porthole chairs in the rooms. So if anyone is heading to Pop ... :wizard:

Sharla Whalen
(Look me up on Amazon, I'm legit! :) )
www.wdwScrapbook.com

Thats exciting news! :cheer2:

That book would be breathtaking with all the wonderful photos that everyone shares here on the DIS!

Congrats to you all! :goodvibes

I have really been enjoying this thread - I check it everyday! Here's a shot from the line for Soarin'. Barrie

f1399c50.jpg

Here's another - took it at the Christmas store in DTD and doctored it a bit.
f1399bfb.jpg

I got your picture of me and you
You wrote "I love you" I wrote "me too"
I sit here staring and there's nothing else to do
Oh it's in color
Your hair is brown
Your eyes are hazel
And soft as clouds
I have to kiss you when there's no one else around

barrie said:
Here's another - took it at the Christmas store in DTD and doctored it a bit.
f1399bfb.jpg
OMG.... beautiful.... :goodvibes
You guys have given me so many ideas for photos to take so I can have my Christmas cards made up next year.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter