Disney Picture of the day Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epcotwand1.jpg

Say bye bye to the wand.

WHAT????
I had heard this as a rumor...... but had not heard it confirmed. When was this taken?
I think they would do better by removing those tombstones instead.
Or is this temporary till they get the inside of SSE refurbished??:sad2:

Is Main Street inside a building or something in Tokyo?

There is a roof like structure over the top of main street. My guess is that they need it for the rainy season and it preserves the themeing of the area. Although it serves a good purpose and helped to cool down the area (that day), for me it took away from the hometown feel.

Hey there:wave2: I have been lurking on these boards for months now enjoying all the pictures and now that I have finally returned to Disney I can start contributing. Here is my first daily photo taken from my balcony at the Wilderness Lodge of the geyser in the early morning.

WL017.jpg

Very nice Lifelong Dreamer! You had a gorgeous view! Looking forward to seeing some more from you! :)

Very pretty! I like the hint of pink in the upper left hand corner. You must've taken this during the winter? Here's my shot of the same view for comparison purposes taken in May this year:

DSCN2465.jpg

Oh wow I never realized that those trees made that much of a difference! I did take it in February of this year, which explains the difference :) Thanks everyone for the nice comments :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter