~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

:yay: for another arrival.

Any one mailing today? Remember Friday is mail day!! Lots to still get in the mail.

Riley received his pins today from AlexWyattMommy :thumbsup2

He got a beautiful Disneyland Hotel pin, a Simba pin, a Mickey pin, & a Dale head pin. He is putting them on his lanyard now, thank you so much!

:cool1: :cool1:

One of my purchased pins arrived today, its pretty cute so I hope it'll be liked :) Unfortunately the rest are not here yet but I'll be ready to ship as soona s they do arrive.

Gaspodé

I'm waiting on one more pin to arrive too...should be here tomorrow!! Then I'll be able to send mine out.

Kimba

Riley received his pins today from AlexWyattMommy :thumbsup2

He got a beautiful Disneyland Hotel pin, a Simba pin, a Mickey pin, & a Dale head pin. He is putting them on his lanyard now, thank you so much!

:cool1: :cool1:

I am so glad he likes them!
My DC was't showing any information and I was getting quite worried about them. So I am extra glad they got there okay.

nothing here except insurance card to my new wheels.

I am going out to check the mail box soon. It has been storming on and off all day here so I have not gone outside yet..lol

I was planning to get my pins out today but I have been having the hardest time getting them together. All my stuff is boyish..lol I need something girly to send to one. ;) Doing my best to get them all together though and dh should drop them off at the PO on his way to work tomorrow. I hope I do a good job picking for everyone. I have come to realize we don't have that huge of a variety. I need to buy a huge lot off of ebay to take on our Sept trip or I am not going to have a thing to trade on..lol

Anyways, packages should be out tomorrow. :wizard: :goodvibes

Any more news today?

Got one of my exchanges from LUV2ROAM!!! :cool1: Two very awesome pins...a patriotic Mickey ears and one from the Laugh Club. How cool is that?? I think I like them too much to be able to trade when we go....:rotfl:

I was planning to get my pins out today but I have been having the hardest time getting them together. All my stuff is boyish..lol I need something girly to send to one. ;) Doing my best to get them all together though and dh should drop them off at the PO on his way to work tomorrow. I hope I do a good job picking for everyone. I have come to realize we don't have that huge of a variety.

I had the same problem, but the opposite...lol...All of ours were girly...I just went with the most neutral I could...If others are like me, I'm just as excited to get ones I don't really like as ones I do....that means I have some to trade. :lmao:

Nothing here as yet, but that's to be expected. It takes time to get from half way round the world.princess:

I'll be taking mine to the post office tomorrow. I've had a hard time trying to decide exactly what to send. I hope my "pin pals" can hang on a bit longer. :goodvibes

Reminder: TOMORROW is mail date!!

We are doing really well though, and only have 7 people still to mail out :)

So I take it then, the last few have picked ups their names?

Just curious, how many people were involved in the exchange?

By the way, Meriweather, you have done an excellent job! Thank you so much for all you've done. pixiedust:

thanks...I love exchanges and hosting them :)

We have 24 people and 35 exchanges.

Alex got his package from snowwhitesmom today.

Inside he found two wonderful pins...

Disneyland It's a Small World (thank you, now that song is stuck in my head. :lmao: )
Mickey driving the WE ARE DISNEY train.

He also found animal alphabet stickers, a lime green HD Mickey head paint chip in lime green and a beanie baby of Pegasus from Hercules. He loves the part were baby Hercules head bonks the baby Pegasus and when they grow up, Pegasus head bonks Hercules.

Thanks so much!!

Evening,

I'm getting worried the rest of my pins won't arrive in time to post tomorrow but I'm pretty sure they will be here Saturday latest so I'll be sure to get them on their way as soon as they do arrive and of course let you know,

Gaspodé

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter