~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Jim recieved pins yesterday, but I am sad to say that my two year old threw away the paper that cae with it. I do not know who they were from. It included a NYPD Mickey pin and a stitch pin. He liked them a lot. Thank you a lot.

Jim recieved pins yesterday, but I am sad to say that my two year old threw away the paper that cae with it. I do not know who they were from. It included a NYPD Mickey pin and a stitch pin. He liked them a lot. Thank you a lot.

That was from Pooh67_68, Heidi :)

Can I move in with you? I cook homemade meals every night, I love to bake and I clean house pretty much daily.

:lmao::lmao:I guess you'd want to go with us in January and Feb and April and May also...:teeth: It's an easy 4 hour drive so we like to pop up for a weekend every now and then.:)

:woohoo: More pin arrivals!!

There are only 5 people that still need to mail off their pins!! Good going everyone!

Jean your welcome.

That leaves only the one going acrosss the country to get there.

Donna nice pins, the first one is on my wants list.

I am going to have to apologise in advance. I am still waiting on a pin to be delievered before I can send mine off. My mum has an audition for britains got talent tomorow so I will be in Birmingham till Saturday so mine will have to be sent off in Saturday. So sorry I was hoping the pin would be here by now x

Mail as soon as you can, Avvie....and please check in when you do and update us.

I am going to have to apologise in advance. I am still waiting on a pin to be delievered before I can send mine off. My mum has an audition for britains got talent tomorow so I will be in Birmingham till Saturday so mine will have to be sent off in Saturday. So sorry I was hoping the pin would be here by now x

Good luck to your mom!:wizard:

I received two amazing pins this evening from Karen (Danauk).

pin636089657204.jpg

Pin 63608: Mickey Mouse as Jack Skellington

pin680829667530.jpg

Pin 68082: Disney Store Europe - Stitch- Hula

I'm so thrilled! They're both so perfect! Thank you so much Karen! :santa:

The Mickey one I will possibly trade, which is good because I'm running out of traders! And the Stitch one will slot into my frame, I'm sure! :yay:

Whoo Hoo! I got my pins today. They were from Pooh67-68 (Heidi).

This one is cool because it is from Disneyland Paris. According to PinPics it is one of the seven fairies (from Pixie Hollow) pins released at DLRP. I have the Tinkerbell one already and didn't know it was sort of a set. Now I want the rest of the fairies!
pin44790

And Minnie Mouse Dressed as Elizabeth Swan
pin68420

Thank you! I love them both and didn't have either one.

Oh and she also send me a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror pen with Mickey on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter