Disney/Pixar's Elio

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I heard that Disney/Pixar is gonna have a new movie called Elio that will debut in Summer 2025 and from what I learned about it so far Elio is supposed to be set in outer space and that's all I know from the trailer I saw. I think Elio will bring Disney/Pixar back to the way the movies were and become a hit when it debuts next year. Although no celebrity voice talent info has been released yet I wonder what celebrity voices Elio will have?

I think when Elio makes it's debut next year it will make Pixar strike gold and return Pixar to the tried and true formula that they once had and I think Elio will be a hit because even though Pixar has tried with Onward Soul and Luca Elio will do better than Brave Inside Out Toy Story 3 and Up and Elio might win an audience

I think when Elio makes it's debut next year it will make Pixar strike gold and return Pixar to the tried and true formula that they once had and I think Elio will be a hit because even though Pixar has tried with Onward Soul and Luca Elio will do better than Brave Inside Out Toy Story 3 and Up and Elio might win an audience
They will definitely put a lot of effort into it. We will see what the result will be. I'd like to see it too, but it won't be for a while yet. It's still a long time until 2025 :)

What I also could think Pixar is probably thinking that with Elio it won't become a failure like The Good Dinosaur was and when Elio does open in theaters next year it will attract the audience Pixar has been longing for

Think Pixar already had their comeback w/ "Elemental"- Grossed $500M, and audiences loved it !!
The animation is amazing !!!

Elio is about a boy who is abducted by aliens who think he is the leader of earth. Here is a trailer with more information about the plot. Visually it looks amazing, and the story has potential.

I think beginning with Lightyear and now with Elio Disney/Pixar will begin developing ideas for more space-age related films. Because the space genre is now becoming huge in movies and TV and Elio just might fit in with the genre. I also think they took inspiration from the Disney Junior series Miles From Tomorrowland because from the preview Elio looks like Miles from that show

Just saw "Soul" again- first time on the big screen--- forgot how amazing this film is !!! Def one of Pixar's best !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter