Disney plus sales ?

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any tips on where how to get sale prices on Disney plus? I had such a problem when I signed up through Apple I really prefer not to go through my phone again
Thanks

Highly unlikely to find any deals they just put the prices up and are starting clamp down on sharing even though they promote family viewing 🙄

Highly unlikely to find any deals they just put the prices up and are starting clamp down on sharing even though they promote family viewing 🙄
I wasn’t sure if there would be anything dvc or not. I just had a hard time signing up because I refuse to order it through Apple as a coupon years ago my acct was hacked and Disney was like not our problem it’s App Store and Apple was like it’s your Disney account that was hacked not our problem.
It took like two weeks with the emphasis on proving I was me and I’m like well how did the person in wherever prove it was me . I’m getting a headache just thinking about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter