***Disney Princess*** sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
princess: Names are out princess:

princess: Mail by date is July 24 princess:

princess: Post here when you send and when you receive.....tell us!! princess:

princess: Have princess: fun!! princess:

princess:Ordered mine and it should be on it's way!!princess:;)

I've finished my shopping. I'm not sure when I'll be shipping....I'm going to be busy the next few days. We have a big deadline at work. I had already asked for Tuesday afternoon/all day Wednesday off (and my boss had approved it), so I need to put in a long day tomorrow--I'm planning to be in the office by 7:30 AM & won't be leaving until 6 PM. I hope to pack the box tomorrow morning & mail at lunchtime, but if I can't do that, I won't be mailing until Thursday. I know I'll still be on time, but I thought I'd explain anyway. Oh, and I'm not going home Tuesday--I'm going to my sister's house. She & her husband are going to the Paul McCartney concert at Citi Field Tuesday night, so I'm watching the girls & staying over. I'll be back home Wednesday.

I just wanted to post and say I'm so excited to receive my package! lol. My vacation is now only 8 weeks away and I'm buzzing with excitement! lol. :rotfl:

I'm sure you all understand how it feels! :woohoo:

Your item was delivered at 11:44 AM on July 20, 2009

Yes it was & filled with all sorts of goodies! I didn't go online last night, got home late but there was my package waiting for me, and there were lots of stuff inside:

Snow White photo album
3 gel pens w/toppers
4 Princess pop up pencils
princess sticky notes
princess door hanger note pad
package of 100 Princess stickers
princess journal
sticker book w/414 Princess stickers
princess hot chocolate that turns purple--from disney--I always buy that when I go
Ariel mug--"Princess & proud of it"
candy
and last but not least, a Merryweather beanie!!

It's all so great--thanks Nancy! :cool1:

:yay: Glad it arrived, Missy.
Enjoy!!
Have a good trip :)

thanks! I'm not traveling far--just to a different part of Long Island. My sister lives about 45 minutes from me. But I love going to her house. They have a great pool (but we won't be swimming today--it's raining right now), a big screen TV, TIVO, and 2 of my favorite people live there--my 10 1/2 yr old niece Samantha & my almost 7 yr old niece Dana! :laughing: We have great plans--Sammie is supposed to have softball practice, but we have a feeling that'll be cancelled. We're going to get some pizza, watch a movie or 2, and just have a great time. I'll be hanging there tomorrow too. and the weather should be better, so maybe I'll even get in the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter