Disney Princess video and DVD series why did it fail?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I found that Disney had a line of DVDs and videos called Disney Princess and it was a good series that combined stories and music videos and craft projects in this enchanting series. When the Disney Princess DVD and video line was released I know many people weren't impressed with them because they recycled the same The Little Mermaid and Aladdin episodes from the previous Disney Princess Collection VHS series. The series consisted of Disney Princess Stories and Disney Princess Party and later on Disney Princess Christmas Of Enchantment was added. The one good thing about this series was they had new original Princess songs like If You Can Dream where for the first time in Disney Princess history all the princesses sang a new song and it was amazing to Where Dreams Begin which was a song set to a dance beat. I would've liked to see Disney add more to this line but it's a real shame that it failed

I learned more about the Disney Princess video and DVD series and why it failed? It appears that there was gonna be several different series and one of them was a series called Princess Tales which was similar to the Princess Collection video series that featured a different princess in all-new stories and the first one was gonna be about Jasmine but the Princess Tales DVD and video series never reached the market but the other three videos Princess Party Princess Sing-Along Songs and Princess Stories reached the market instead. I think this was due to the reason when Disney was starting to go downhill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter