Disney+ revival of Daredevil

bcla

On our rugged Eastern foothills.....
Hasn't been officially announced, but sources claims that it's been greenlit.

A new “Daredevil” series is moving forward at Disney+, with Varietyhaving exclusively learned from sources that Matt Corman and Chris Ord are attached to write and executive produce.​
Rumors have persisted for some time that a Disney+ series about the Man Without Fear was in the works, especially considering that two of the stars of the Netflix “Daredevil” series — Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio — have appeared in recent Marvel projects. Cox once again played Matt Murdock, the secret identity of Daredevil, in the film “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” while D’Onofrio reprised the role of Wilson Fisk, a.k.a. Kingpin, in the Disney+ series “Hawkeye.”​
It now appears that the project is picking up steam with the hiring of Corman and Ord, although Marvel has yet to announce anything regarding the show formally.​

I'm on the fence on this one. And I feel the same about them restarting the X-Men cartoon, which is very clearly the Jim Lee/Claramont X-Men.

Disney+ might develop a Daredevil revival? What a surprise because I just adore Daredevil after I got a Daredevil plushie and even before I got my Daredevil plushie I started to research more about Daredevil and to my surprise I learned about the Netflix series and saw clips of the Daredevil movie with Ben Affleck and found Daredevil an amazing hero. So i'm wondering how this Disney+ version of the series will do if it is made. I think it will mostly follow the movie well and I did see a Charlie Cox clip and he is a great Daredevil but I think if it truly is made it will lead into Daredevil II and Ben Affleck will return as Daredevil
Dodger
P.S. What nickname is Daredevil known by? Is he referred to as Double D or even Double Dare or DD in the show and the movie? Because judging by his outfit his nickname might be DD

Disney+ might develop a Daredevil revival? What a surprise because I just adore Daredevil after I got a Daredevil plushie and even before I got my Daredevil plushie I started to research more about Daredevil and to my surprise I learned about the Netflix series and saw clips of the Daredevil movie with Ben Affleck and found Daredevil an amazing hero. So i'm wondering how this Disney+ version of the series will do if it is made. I think it will mostly follow the movie well and I did see a Charlie Cox clip and he is a great Daredevil but I think if it truly is made it will lead into Daredevil II and Ben Affleck will return as Daredevil
Dodger
P.S. What nickname is Daredevil known by? Is he referred to as Double D or even Double Dare or DD in the show and the movie? Because judging by his outfit his nickname might be DD

They are definitely doing the show with Charlie Cox. They already had him show up in She-Hulk.

In the comics, Daredevil is often referred to as "DD" for short.

Daredevil is really known by DD? What a surprise because I often call my Daredevil plush DD too as well. I really hope the series is great

Daredevil is really known by DD? What a surprise because I often call my Daredevil plush DD too as well. I really hope the series is great

Yep - at least in older comics they used that nickname. I haven't read them in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter