Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

I would like to make a few additions to my selections, please.
If possible, could you please add myself and RhondaGreene to
Group 8 Mad Tea Party- any letter
Group 40 Spectromagic- any letter
Group 3 Space Ranger Spin- any letter

Also, could you take us out of the Parade Group 46 We decided to skip that group!! Thank you so much.

I would like to make a few additions to my selections, please.
If possible, could you please add myself and RhondaGreene to
Group 8 Mad Tea Party- any letter
Group 40 Spectromagic- any letter
Group 3 Space Ranger Spin- any letter

Also, could you take us out of the Parade Group 46 We decided to skip that group!! Thank you so much.

No problem!! I'll go make the additions / changes now!!

OK...we are updated through here.

The following swappers need new choices (they may be limited now):

bigsis1970 - 32 - (O), 35 - (B), 42 - (A), 45 - (O)
JJ & JHsmom - 21 (one of your s's became the 2" icon because the other s was taken and then the other letters were also), 45 - (O)

I will be chacking in often throughout the day today to update!! Thanks for signing up guys!!

Ok - on 32 - I have R good..
on 35 - I'll take G
on 42 - I'll take N
and on 45 - I'l take G

Thanks for your hard work.. :flower3: Michelle

I would like the following groups- any item/letter for each is fine:

3- Space Ranger Spin
11- Monster Inc
12- Peter Pan
17- Railroad
29- Lights/Motor/Action
31- Rock N Rollar Coaster
40- Spectro
43- Electric Parade

You don't need to add any groups- If I don't fit in a group then just leave it off.

Thanks,
Rebecca

OK....all the groups are now listed in the 2nd post. I added several after sign-ups opened because it finally let me!! LOL Anyway, be sure to check those out and get in on whatever ones you want! Again, I will leave this open until Tuesday evening. Anyone wanting more can sign-up all weekend. I won't be on here from 2:00 tomorrow until late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. If there are any requests during that time I will update when I get home. Anything coming in now until tomorrow at 2:00 will be updated before I go to DS's wrestling tournament. I will open sub-groups (some already opened) if there is interest.

*****Also, this is becoming a huge swap...so many groups. I know they are only letters, but they still take time, especially when the groups add up. Do we want to move the due date now, just for good measure? I want everyone to have time. I also know there are other swaps going on at the same time and I don't want to interfere with them. And, it will take some time to swap this one out I think, so I may need a week or so. Just want to inform you all ahead of time. So, if everyone could give me their thoughts on the due date moving, it would be great!!

Thanks again for signing up! Looks like a good one!

Erin- I would be in favor of moving the due date back a little, maybe early May. I am in the other letter swap and I think it's due around the same time. Just adding my two cents!

OK...everything is updated to here. All changes, additions, deletions, new sign-ups, etc. are all in!! Now, I'm going to make a cup of tea (since I didn't get my fix yet!!). I will be back a bit later!

Erin- I would be in favor of moving the due date back a little, maybe early May. I am in the other letter swap and I think it's due around the same time. Just adding my two cents!

Thanks for the input! I think I will be changing it...just want to wait until I see what others' opinions are.

Ok - on 32 - I have R good..
on 35 - I'll take G
on 42 - I'll take N
and on 45 - I'l take G

Thanks for your hard work.. :flower3: Michelle

Got it Michelle!!! All updated! And, I added those other groups we talked about earlier in the week. So, there are around 10 - 15 new groups at the end of the 2" letter groups. Check them out if you want!!

I would like the following groups- any item/letter for each is fine:

3- Space Ranger Spin
11- Monster Inc
12- Peter Pan
17- Railroad
29- Lights/Motor/Action
31- Rock N Rollar Coaster
40- Spectro
43- Electric Parade

You don't need to add any groups- If I don't fit in a group then just leave it off.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Got it all Rebecca!! Thanks for joining us! Love your work!

jacksmomma - for group 39, you only need to pick 2 letters for now (may have to choose another later to keep the group open), unless you want to get two sets back. I know you want the icon. Do you want to keep the I or the D? Or, if you want to get two sets back, you need to pick one more letter.

Erin, I will take one more group

#57 Disney Animation letters D, M, N

I'm okay with extra time too!

great job keeping up with us!!

Got it Michelle!!! All updated! And, I added those other groups we talked about earlier in the week. So, there are around 10 - 15 new groups at the end of the 2" letter groups. Check them out if you want!!

Got it all Rebecca!! Thanks for joining us! Love your work!

Funny I had it all written out and it was like 30 groups :scared1: so I had to scale back.. I'll check back next week before they close and see if there are any fill in's needed ...

Ok who am I kidding

please add me to :
60 - COP - O, L, G
61 - TikiRoom - T, O
62 - Jungle Trek - G, K
65 - Treehouse - R, S
66 - TTA - T

I'm in favor of moving the due date back a few weeks too-lots of swaps going on right now, and I'm hostessing my first one in March. Also Spring Break is right in the middle of this swap, and I'll be out of town for a week....just my 2 cents.

I wanted to sign up for a few more groups, but I held myself back bc of the due date-didn't want to stress getting them done in time...I may have to think about adding some more.;)

I'm in favor of moving the due date back a few weeks too-lots of swaps going on right now, and I'm hostessing my first one in March. Also Spring Break is right in the middle of this swap, and I'll be out of town for a week....just my 2 cents.

I wanted to sign up for a few more groups, but I held myself back bc of the due date-didn't want to stress getting them done in time...I may have to think about adding some more.;)

Yeah...I am going to move it back. I will look at my calendar. Better to do it now and let people sign up for more than later!!

And, since it's moving...:rolleyes1 I expect you and your superior letter making skills to be signing up for more groups!!! :lmao: Seriously!

Wow--Erin you're amazing :worship::worship:

Can I please add:

Group 2--D, N, A
Group7--G, I
Group 41b--W
Group 55--N
Group 57--Y, A

and for Group E can I please change to letter S

YAY thanks.. I'm also in favor of moving the date back ..

Have fun at the wrestling tournament.. my DS has an Ice Hockey tournament this weekend about 2hrs from home - he and his dad will stay over night and me and my hubby will just travel up for the day on Saturday. I'll have to skip his Sunday Am game and playoffs but he comes home for the week Sunday night so I'll catch up with how it went then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter