Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if this is the right place to post - but has anyone seen these in the parks recently? My friend got a couple in 2021 - but thinks there were 4 in a complete set.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 16
Not sure if this is the right place to post - but has anyone seen these in the parks recently? My friend got a couple in 2021 - but thinks there were 4 in a complete set.
I won't be in the park (WDW) until Fall, so not able to tell you if the pictures are there.
Does appear to be four, I looked for "nightmare before Christmas haunted mansion stretching portraits"
Possible this is a print/picture you may find in Disneyland.
Sorry, I'm not much help.
Good Luck, I hope you find the other two.

1691776627427.png

This is so stupid cute!
In February, they released a large collection of Chip & Dale bags. I wonder if this new bag was supposed to be included in the Feb release, but was delayed for some reason. The photos were obviously taken at the same time - same models, same clothes and same location.

Feb release included:
1691878382789.png1691878630774.png

Last edited:
In February, they released a large collection of Chip & Dale bags. I wonder if this new bag was supposed to be included in the Feb release, but was delayed for some reason. The photos were obviously taken at the same time - same models, same clothes and same location.

Feb release included:
View attachment 784978View attachment 784979

I wanted this bag, it sold out almost immediately in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter