Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

Good place to sell misting fans and other items to help guest cope with oppressive heat

Skyliner souvenir t shirts mugs etc.
Limited edition skyliner magic bands

Ticket sales when skyliner has a charge.

Might disney sell park tickets

The shirts say-

I survived the flying death ovens, alligators, fleshing eating bacteria, and brain consuming amoeba.
My wallet did not survive The Mouse.

Last edited:
Just went in the IG entrance. I know it is all temporary at the moment, but the Skyliner is currently BEHIND security. Hopefully it stays that way.

ETA: It is a really beautiful station.

Last edited:
While it might be nice for it to stay within security I’m sure it won’t as the other stations are outside of security. Since DHS has opened all of its security points outside the skyliner my guess is that Epcot’s will move back outside too.

I’m one who is holding out hope that CBR, Pop/AoA and DHS portions could open this coming Wednesday on Aug 28th!

To my fellow always!! positive about the Skyliner person. I also hope it opens Wednesday. But ... they haven’t (as far as we’ve seen) done any testing with people onboard.
Maybe they don’t need to ... Maybe they will do this for only a day or two. But here’s hoping for Wednesday

To my fellow always!! positive about the Skyliner person. I also hope it opens Wednesday. But ... they haven’t (as far as we’ve seen) done any testing with people onboard.
Maybe they don’t need to ... Maybe they will do this for only a day or two. But here’s hoping for Wednesday
There were pictures posted of CMs onboard on the last page.

I mean testing with people loading/unloading, multiple cabins with people.
Maybe they don’t have to do this.
I hoping they don’t.
I’m ready to ride!! :)

They will have to test it. CM testing en mass should start on the 28th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter