WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone,

Did you know that a decent number of shops and restaurants at Disney Springs have some great discount offers listed on the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll map? There are some excellent deals, and we wanted to ensure you knew about them beforehand.

Head to this article: Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll Discount Offers Released to see the themes of the decorated trees, the list of discounts and special offers, and for the map with stickers and the location of each of the trees.

10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at the Polite Pig, amoung other place. PP is where we are headed as soon we come from the airport!

I’m so glad I saw this!!! I’m stopping by the Springs before and after my Thanksgiving trip, [flying out from Orlando] and love looking at the trees every year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter