Disney Store Stuff

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
My local DS has some really good buys.

Atlantis stuff for a $1.49-4.99!
A suede 18" Mickey for $9.99
A Mickey alarm clock for $8.99
50% off key chains
50% off school supplies (mostly princess stuff left)
Home goods 25% off
Clothes 35 - 50% off

They even had WDW slider, Epcot and LE pins!

Wow!

I have been in search of the princess lunchbox. if anyone has seen it left and can get it I would greatly apprecite it! contact me if you know that your store has one!

Bev,

Does the lunch box have all the princesses on it? Is it vinyl?

I frequent TDS often and will pick one up for you if I find it. Email me the specifics and I will call the two in my area for you.

L

Wahoooo....I am loving the sales at the Disney store and just used the last 20% off coupon I had from the Happy Meals. I've bought 2 pairs of PJs for myself - one at 50% off, the other 25% off, then the coupon. They also had a few of those t-shirts left - the ones with the character pictures in the boxes - they have Princesses, Pooh & Piglet, Buzz, Tigger, Minnie - they are down to $3.99 each but the selection is pretty small. I did find an XX Small for my DD in Pooh so I bought that.

Sorry, Beverly, I didn't see any princess lunchboxes - just Minne. I did buy the Princess school box - it comes with crayons, pencils, scissors, ruler - that stuff is 50% off too.

One of the other things I used my coupon on was the WDW picture frame that is the castle. It's adorable and actually says Walt Disney World on it so I won't have to lug home a heavy frame from our trip in October.

Oh, they also had Eeyore, Tigger and Pooh adult sweatshirts for $14.99.

I'm not positive, but I thought I saw the lunchbox in the Disney catalog that arrived this week (sorry, I already tossed mine so can't check). Maybe you can check at the online catalog at www.disney.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter