Disney surprise swap: Heading Home to You

Finally looked through the box --- WOW WOW WOW great stuff!!! Shawn your holiday pieces were particularly awesome!

I second Susan, and I cant even believe I get to play with you ladies!
The Halloween tree is just AWESOME!!

I hgot my package yesterday. I did a quick peek through it but not individually. I hope I got the Hallo tree you guys are talking about. Thanks everyone & thanks NM07 for hosting!

Oh that reminds me -- Michi I think your ATCs are great! I don't think I've received any before.

Awesome stuff in this swap! Thanks, Shawn, for hosting & thanks to all of our talented & creative ladies!

Oh that reminds me -- Michi I think your ATCs are great! I don't think I've received any before.

123SA & AWM, thank you so much for the compliments! I got nervous because it was just one element & ATC's are small, but I always put so much work into them. So that makes me feel so much better. Thanks so much! Wheeew!:flower3:

Alright almost all are home. I will be mailing out Tyniknate's tomorrow. I am so glad everyone is loving the stuff. I thought it was some great stuff. I never got ATC cards either.

Thanks for the compliments and I so enjoyed doing this swap and seeing all the great stuff just laying out on my floor. The halloween tree and the spongebob were probably my favorites to make. I have a picture just need to download to computer, but camera battery is still dead and I still can not find my cord....ugghhhh. I need that camera for next week.

123SA & AWM, thank you so much for the compliments! I got nervous because it was just one element & ATC's are small, but I always put so much work into them. So that makes me feel so much better. Thanks so much! Wheeew!:flower3:

No worries ... the amount of work is obvious.

Shawn, I got one of your sets of photo mats, what line of paper did you use? It's got snowflakes in red and white and is double-sided with Gingerbread people?

Shawn, I got one of your sets of photo mats, what line of paper did you use? It's got snowflakes in red and white and is double-sided with Gingerbread people?

That paper was from Martha Stewarts Christmas packs from last year.

My box arrived. Thanks to all for the great pieces and special thanks to our hostess. The surprise swap is always my favorite!

Ahhhhh, I thought it looked familiar! I don't have it, but I know my friend Holly does! :upsidedow
can i see a pic of it?? 'cause if i have it you know i'll share it with you!
my mother bought me all they had last year on the clearance section at wallymart.

Halloween Tree? Show me, someone please!?

can i see the halloween tree too??
pretty please!

Okay I went and took a picture of the halloween tree with my other camera. I do have pics of all the swap items except for the last few groups, but my camera battery died and I still can not find the cord to recharge.

Here is the halloween tree:

038.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter