Disney surprise swap: Heading Home to You

I received rlovew and disneybarlans today in the mail. Rebecca, I already got yours ready to mail out. I am going to try to make it to the po, but I have a feeling I won't make it in time with my schedule(they close earlier here). If I don't make it tomorrow.

There are 5 more packages to arrive and I have heard from 4 that their stuff is on the way. If I do not hear from the other person by tomorrow I will send them out a pm.

I received rlovew and disneybarlans today in the mail. Rebecca, I already got yours ready to mail out. I am going to try to make it to the po, but I have a feeling I won't make it in time with my schedule(they close earlier here). If I don't make it tomorrow.

There are 5 more packages to arrive and I have heard from 4 that their stuff is on the way. If I do not hear from the other person by tomorrow I will send them out a pm.

Whenever you get to it is fine. I am away early next week and then the holidays will be upon us.

Rebecca

My box went postal yesterday. I have the number if you need it. I forgot, however, to include a check for return postage. Lack of sleep from sick kids will do that to ya. I'll mail money to you either today or tomorrow, depends on when I can get out of the house. Sorry, I feel like I've been a real pain with this swap. Hopefully things will turn around soon.

I got your package today. Loved the things you made. Thanks for the hostess gifts. I never have seen those before. Very cute and I will use them. You absolutely have not been a pain. I am glad you joined in. No biggie on the postage return. I will wait till it get's here to mail out. I can go ahead and start swapping out.

I'm mailing mine out tomorrow with Priority/DC. Sorry for the delay - one of my paper piecings was being a real brat at first. I tried a new one from my SCAL files I've been collecting. Hope you like it!

I got your package today. I think I know which piece you are talking about and I think its very nice. You don't get a lot of pieces for this particular character. I think he will be great in an autograph book.

Also, Rebecca I did make it to the po today, so your pkg is back on its way. I do have a dc number if problems occur. Thanks for jumping in and filling that spot.

Okay- well I suspect I will be home before it arrives- we just have a quick trip to spend my birthday in Disney- we will be back Tuesday afternoon. I have a short list of what I want to do: Eat at the Top of the World Lounge, watch fireworks from there, eat at Citricos(have reservations), go on a the Sum of All Thrill(jet I did the coaster), and ride the new space Mountain.

Rebecca

I got your package today. I think I know which piece you are talking about and I think its very nice. You don't get a lot of pieces for this particular character. I think he will be great in an autograph book.

Thanks - I was worried! I had downloaded that character because I needed something for a picture with my daughter. It's one of the last pages for me to do from that previous trip.

Jennifer I got you envelope today in the mail. I really like your out of the box items. I think they are nifty. Thanks for the rub ons. I have not seen those.

I still have not heard from one person on the status of their package. I will try again to pm and after tomorrow when I should get the other one that is on its way I will start swapping out. The one package I am waiting on is in a lot of groups, so hopefully it will show .If no word or package by Wed. I will try to "bllind swap" most of the groups. Hopefully it will work out.Or if you all would like I can wait till this weekend and give a few extra days to hear word.

Are they okay, Shawn? If not, I can take it ;)

I checked tracking earlier and it said it had gotten to NC at 10:00 this morning, so I figured you'd get it tomorrow! So glad I was actually on time!

Hey MN07, I think you should have gotten my package already. I will look for my dc & see if you should have it by now. Let me know when it does get there. Thanks!

Yes I have received your package last week with DIT. I must of forgot to post that, but I do have you marked on the first page has received. Sorry about that Michi.

MY pavkage arriverd here yesterday! Thanks so much for the stuff- I will look at it when my company leaves.

Rebecca

Okay here is an update on things....

I still have 2 packages not here. One of them was mailed out, but I have not received it yet. I asked the person to send me the dc number or check on it for me. The other person I have not heard from, but have heard word that they are having things going on at home. I am going to wait to see about the other package and hopefully it will be here Friday, but it so I will not be able to get them mailed out probably till Monday. With the other package I am going to try my best to blind swap so everyone will not get duplicates of their stuff back.There are a lot of groups with this package missing. I may have to switch out with in other groups of a different topic if that is okay with everyone. If not I will do it within the same topic of groups. Let me know what you think everyone?

Rebecca thanks for letting me know they arrived safely. You are soooo lucky to live so close to WDW. Glad to hear you had a great trip. I am envious. :flower3:

Whatever you need to do is fine, Shawn. If you have to send 2 of my own back, I have someone to pass them along to here so don't worry.

Okay here is an update on things....

I still have 2 packages not here. One of them was mailed out, but I have not received it yet. I asked the person to send me the dc number or check on it for me. The other person I have not heard from, but have heard word that they are having things going on at home. I am going to wait to see about the other package and hopefully it will be here Friday, but it so I will not be able to get them mailed out probably till Monday. With the other package I am going to try my best to blind swap so everyone will not get duplicates of their stuff back.There are a lot of groups with this package missing. I may have to switch out with in other groups of a different topic if that is okay with everyone. If not I will do it within the same topic of groups. Let me know what you think everyone?

Rebecca thanks for letting me know they arrived safely. You are soooo lucky to live so close to WDW. Glad to hear you had a great trip. I am envious. :flower3:

Which ever way you want to do it is fine with me.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun BF if you go out.

I got the last package that I know we will receive today. So this weekend I am going to start swapping out and working on blind swapping the other items so everyone does not get 2 of their own back. I will try my best so this does not happen, but it may. Not sure yet.

How did you all do with your shopping? I am broke and actually sick of spending money. I have already started my new years resolution... I have set a limit and I will get that amount out in cash and that is it for the month. Except for December....I am going to spend NONE!!!!!!

Alrighty.... I spent pretty much all day yesterday swapping things out and getting them boxed up for the po. WHEW....

With the one missing box I was able to swap things out where no one got any duplicates of their items. So when you do go through your baggies and see that you have a Group C2 for your Group C bag this is the reason why. I will be getting the first half out in the mail tomorrow and the other half on Tuesday. Tyniknate I have not received in the mail the return postage yet. I am not sure if you did get it our or not, but I wanted to let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter