Disney Theme Park Monopoly

Princess Tink

DVC Member
I found these online, for way more than what I am willing to spend. Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay for them at the parks? We are headed to DL in 5 weeks amd I really want one. Also, can anyone tell what stores I might find them in?

TIA
Micaela

$50 was the the going price in November. We bought the Pirates of the Caribbean Game of Life. They also have Splash Mountain Sorry.

I have the Disney sorry and yahtzee got them both at toys r us.
I caried the theme park monoploy around the big store at downtown disney, then put it back . I think when I go this spring I will get it . :earsboy:

The parks will almost always be expensive places to shop. I found several Disney games at Toys-R-Us and got a couple at what must have been decent prices (I am cheap....er.....careful with my money. lol) They are more expensive than the normal versions of each game, but TRU might be a good place to start.

I just want to clarify, there are Disney versions, available everywhere, and "Theme park" editions which are sold at DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter