"Disney Trivia" at OKW?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I saw in the last VM that OKW has Disney Trivia on Friday afternoons at 3:00. Is that just for children, or also for adults? I'm meeting DH there on Friday, we check in and he'll be coming from golf, so I'm looking for something to do and someplace to meet there. This sounds like fun? Can "unaccompanied" adults play?

I don't know about OKW, but we've played Disney Trivia at HH on numerous occassions. If there's more adults than kids, the questions are more adult oriented. They're supposedly easier questions for the kids, naming Disney characters from the movies, etc. (Stuff I don't know the answers to anyway).

Once at HH the CM asked who can name all the countries at Epcot. I countered, clockwise or counter-clockwise, and then named them in order, including the Outpost. For many of us here on the DIS that's probably an easy question, but it sure did impress the CM and the other guests there that night. ;)

For you, I'd suggest you just go and see for yourself. You'll be able to ascertain fairly quickly the type of audience and types of questions. If it looks more like it's just for the kids, then leave and have a nice walk around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter