Disney Visa Character meet

abby

Abby's Mom
So I know this is at CA by Ariel's grotto, my ???'s are:

1. do they do this every day? (I understand before 11:30 am)

2. can I do it all five days we are there or only once?

3. Which characters show up?

4. Is there usually a line?

Thanks

Yes, they do it everyday and yes, you can get a picture everyday if you want. When we were there, it was Chip and Dale everyday, but I cajoled the cast member at the picture counter into letting me use the voucher for a different shot on the second picture I purchased...so I got 2 free pics on our trip. There was never anyone else there when we did it and we could've spent as much time as we wanted with the characters. It's a nice perk! Enjoy...

It was Chip and Dale for us also. But the vouchers they give you are good for any photo, not just the one taken at Ariel's. We used it for an entrance photo with Stitch popping up out of the ground.

It's a great perk, but I seldom head over to DCA before 11:30 so I usually miss out.

The characters for us were Captain Mickey (Mickey in a captain outfit) and Goofy. You are right about it having to be before 11:30 am since that is when Ariels Grotto opens for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter