Disney Vlogs

jdtopgun71

Mouseketeer
Been watching a lot of Disney Vlogs recently. I've always watched, but I seem to have stepped it up lately. :) Was wondering who everyone is watching on YouTube? Some of the ones I watch get pretty repetitive so looking for more options.

Paging Mr Morrow and Super Enthused. I like the positivity of both vloggers. One thing I’ve noticed is that recent vlogs are dining review after dining review after dining review. I guess maybe it’s so hard to get on the rides that vloggers can only easily do reviews of restaurants.

I used to watch Tim Tracker but I’ve kinda lost interest in the channel lately. As they have gained popularity (and the financial success that goes with it) they are no longer relatable. I’ve heard the quote “you have to be relatable to become famous, once you’re famous you’re no longer relatable. With the regular mention of having a nanny, buying a Rivian while keeping the Tesla, staying in concierge on cruises, flying business or first class, etc I’ve lost the desire to watch their channel. I’m no hater but I don’t need to watch a review of a trip that I’ll never choose to afford.

Oh gosh, I watch them all the time. I also watch Paging Mr. Morrow, he’s one of my favorites. Mammoth Club which I also love, SuperEnthused, Hope Promise, The Brookhart Project, Tyler Travels TV, DFB Guides, Villians and Vice, Wright Down Main Street, LBV TV Vlogs. I also watch a few UK based vloggers, L & R Dreaming, Disney in Detail, Adam Hattan. I know there’s a few more too. I’m always looking for new ones to watch.

I followed Molly and Alan from AllEars to Mammoth Club. I really like Molly and she's honest when it's called for. I don't really watch AllEars anymore. Disney Food Blog I watch when I have a trip booked, but I watch Mammoth Club all the time.

We have tried most of the vloggers out there. Certainly not a complete list but below is a list of the ones we currently watch and ones we actively don’t.

The ones we watch.

mammoth club (love molly)

Mickey views

Adam Hattan

DFB guide (usually only when a new a new festival comes out)

The magic dads

Paging mr morrow. we take breaks from him from time to time. He is over the top positive. Not that I want negative content but I take his opinion with a grain of salt because he almost never dislikes anything.

WDW news today for a quick recap of the weeks events.

Ones we do not like for one reason or another

Kyle palo- can’t stand that he says comment down below ever 2 minutes.

Resort tv 1- I feel like they are trolling for super chats and do t give any valuable information.

Tim tracker- we used to like him when he was smaller but his head just got too big and no longer watch him.

Michael kay- just can’t stomach him

Watched a couple of the bloggers when we were planning a Disney trip a few years ago. None of them were very helpful and many with their long/rambly style become annoying to watch. Some of the self-proclaimed experts were also incorrect about how certain things at Disney actually work. Someone trying to turn their interest in Disney into a money making venture aren't of interest to me, them seem more motivated about how to make money instead of providing current/accurate Disney info. There is also a group of people who sit around and chit/chat about Disney (don't recall the name of their channel) but also found them annoying to watch. Discussions tended to ramble all over the place, little useful information and their effort to make it into some kind of internet based 'talk show' seemed to fall flat.

I guess some like the chatter about Disney but unless you are actually planning a vacation and need current info about how things have changed or currently work, don't see much other point in watching any of these.

Last edited:
If you’re interested in DLR content, I’d recommend Lisaland (most descriptive merch videos I’ve seen), Magic Journeys (food videos), Fresh Baked (general updates). Mammoth Club’s DLR videos are great too and I like how much trivia is sprinkled in.

4K WDW is great. No commentary, it is a person walking around the parks and resorts filming. So no over the top or biased opinions, only the normal background noise. The video quality is great and I find them strangely relaxing! I like Paging Mr. Morrow, but when he is around some of his friends (vloggers looking to benefit from his popularity), he can get silly and acts a little obnoxious - probably the alcohol involved.

Paging mr morrow. we take breaks from him from time to time. He is over the top positive. Not that I want negative content but I take his opinion with a grain of salt because he almost never dislikes anything.
Agree 100%. I really like him, but I do need breaks. I need honest for certain things (esp food) and I know I won't get it from him. But he is so enjoyable to watch.

Dis Unplugged is my favorite, but I aslo watch Mammoth, and Princess and the Bear for food reviews.
For Disneyland, Fresh Baked!

I followed Molly and Alan from AllEars to Mammoth Club. I really like Molly and she's honest when it's called for. I don't really watch AllEars anymore. Disney Food Blog I watch when I have a trip booked, but I watch Mammoth Club all the time.
I feel like All Ears took a while to figure themselves out when Molly left. They learned a hard lesson about having more than one presenter because for many of us, Molly WAS AllEars. But I think the newbies have found their zone, and are doing the right thing in not presenting things like Molly would do. But I think they should incorporate some of the DFB staff more, seeing as it's they're channel siblings.

Anyway, I still enjoy seeing Molly, but I wish they would figure out a new version of the Molly/Breedlove "trapped" series. That was fun.

The two channels I mainly watch have more Disneyland videos, its Ordinary Adventures and Magic Journeys. I like the production value those two channels put towards their videos, they're more adventurous with all the foods they try and I generally agree with their opinions, and they seem pretty nice.

I also like watching TDRExplorer for all the Asia Park news. Its one of the few channels that report on them in English and I can stay insanely jealous on all the new rides/merch that OLC is putting in Tokyo Disneyland Resort.

Too many. I do find a lot either getting repetitive , or covering events that either don't interest me, or I'll miss (like some food festivals, limited offerings like 'this month's cookie at Gideons..) but I still check out the channels and see what's new.
I also enjoy the ones who go to other places besides Disney (Universal, Road trips, other theme parks like Dollywood, etc)

the DIS and DIS Unplugged. Have really enjoyed all the shopping with Ryno episodes, the newer dining reviews, and Universal shows, and still sometimes the Tuesday show
Paging Mr Morrow
Mammoth Club
Super Enthused
Tim Tracker
PC Dev
Adam Hattan
the Pugh Two
RixFlix
Deni Sunderly

Also listen weekly to the Disney Dish w Jim Hill/Len Testa
and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast

Last edited:
I watch Mammoth Club, Paging Mr. Morrow, Resort TV1, Kyle Pallo and JoJo's World. Every now and then I'll watch Tim Tracker when he's at the park, not his resort or cruise reviews.

I like Mammoth Club's videos, especially the park reviews and cruise reviews. I like when they do the "rock, paper, scissors" challenges, they can be pretty funny.
I like Kyle Pallo for his park, resort, and cruise reviews. I like how he's bringing life videos into play.
I like Paging Mr. Morrow just because he's so upbeat and happy.
I like JoJo's World for his park and cruise videos. I also like that he travels a lot (Paris, Toyko, and Greece) those were great videos.
Only thing I don't really enjoy and Resort TV1 does it a lot is live videos. I feel like all they do is say "hi" to the people joining.

I watch everything Mammoth Club and All Ears. I agree it took a bit for All Ears to regain its footing after Molly left, but they're in a fun groove now, and as a fellow shrimp Fry Bucket is my girl.

I watch a few pretty regularly, mostly Mammoth Club, the Dis and Paging Mr. Morrow. If I have a trip coming up I also really like 4K WDW for the tours, DFBGuide, and Imaginary Lemons for hotel and ride accessibility tours.

I watch All Ears, Mammoth Club and Adam Hattan. Adam's my favorite because it always feels like he's taking you on a vacation with him. All Ears and Mammoth Club are more playful/informative but they don't give that "going on vacation" feeling when I watch them.

We are big ResortTV1 fans in our house. We love Josh, Jenna and their family. Someone mentioned about them just looking for superchats - I disagree. They never ask people for money and they 100% of the time always thank people when they do send a superchat. They make you feel like you’re going through the parks with friends. I love their style and spend almost every Friday night with them.

We also enjoy Mammoth Club or “The Molly Lady” as my DD20 calls her. She gives lots of good information. Totally different style than ResortTV1, which is what we like. We enjoy both for their own individual styles 🙂👍🏻

I like DisUnlimited, they seemed to be an acquired taste, but I guess I acquired it.

I also Like AllEars, some of their hosts do some things better than others, but, it doesn't take long to find the sweet spot and pick and choose which vlogs to watch.

Kyle Pallo is just a moron. He claims to be the Disney Expert, but, frankly I know more about all things Disney than he does. His vlogs are just becoming lazier and lazier. He has a tiny vocabulary, so, watching him trying to review anything is painful.

I used to be a HUGE Molly fan, but, I don't think she did anything for her popularity by adding Alan as a regular vlogging partner. It's very seldom I watch that anymore. (I also watch less Guy Fiery since he added his no talent kid to his shows.)

I like Paging Mr Morrow, but, again I find myself picking and choosing which topics I want to hear from him. I don't really need to see his Comic Con type shows he goes to because he he has a sponsorship from a shirt company that sends him there.

Jackie - Super Enthused is fun to watch, though I have no interest in Dollywood and Pigeon Forge which are becoming regular topics on her show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter