Disney Wish arriving in Nassau 11/14/2023 Timelapse

DisneyDad64

Mouseketeer
This is a timelapse that I took from our Aqua Theater suite on the Allure of the Seas of the Disney Wish arriving in Nassau on 11/14/2023. It was a very cool to see the Wish arrive from this perspective. Can’t wait to go on the Wish again.

This was the only good weather day on the trip. We couldn’t dock at Coco Cay because of the wind. Did the Wish dock at Castaway Cay?

This is a timelapse that I took from our Aqua Theater suite on the Allure of the Seas of the Disney Wish arriving in Nassau on 11/14/2023. It was a very cool to see the Wish arrive from this perspective. Can’t wait to go on the Wish again.

This was the only good weather day on the trip. We couldn’t dock at Coco Cay because of the wind. Did the Wish dock at Castaway Cay?

That was actually pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

No we did not get to Castaway Cay. Disappointed for sure but can’t control the weather.

Did Disney offer a credit or discount on a future cruise for the itinerary? They did for a cruise that we went on in September when Hurricane Lee came through.

Royal Caribbean didn’t offer a discount on a future cruise or an onboard credit. We went on a Disney cruise in September that was impacted by hurricane Lee. Disney gave us a $200 ship credit and 20% discount on a future cruise. Disney also added a second stop to castaway cay as a part of the updated itinerary. They were awesome!

My travel agent is looking into it. No news yet.
If they were offering you something, you probably would have found out on the sailing. We got stuck in Nassau overnight and missed CC in April on the Wish; we woke up fish mail explaining the situation and letting us know of our credit to use on a future cruise.

Maybe you'll still get something, but it seems if DCL is offering a credit they'll tell you about it on the disrupted sailing. Typically, missing CC due to weather doesn't 'qualify' for any type of credit (at least based on what I've heard on these boards).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter