Disney wisher’s - can you help me out with a new shirt size?

nrobertson33

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

We just got back from our trip on the Disney Wish, and it was fantastic! Great ship.

That said, I bought a shirt (the green wandering oaken music festival shirt) from Forget me Knot’s on Deck 11 and it shrunk badly in the wash.

Would anybody sailing soon be willing to acquire another for me in a size large and mail it to me? I’ll of course cover associated costs and send you a shipping label and everything.

Normally I wouldn’t care but my 5 year old picked it out for me and is now sad I can’t wear it.

If you can help out I’d be very grateful, thanks!

Hey all!

We just got back from our trip on the Disney Wish, and it was fantastic! Great ship.

That said, I bought a shirt (the green wandering oaken music festival shirt) from Forget me Knot’s on Deck 11 and it shrunk badly in the wash.

Would anybody sailing soon be willing to acquire another for me in a size large and mail it to me? I’ll of course cover associated costs and send you a shipping label and everything.

Normally I wouldn’t care but my 5 year old picked it out for me and is now sad I can’t wear it.

If you can help out I’d be very grateful, thanks!
It wouldn’t hurt to email Guest Services and ask.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/help/email/

I second the guest services. If they can, they will make it right. If they can't replace it, they will give you a refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter