Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
mom_of_2_princesses said:
I am with you guys! :woohoo:

:thumbsup2

LCT, a couple hours before I was to leave she called and said she found a house to rent. I went there any way to vaccum and do some cleaning. DH will be showing the house today, glad its his turn. :crazy:

Okay major meltdown in the Barbour house between the two DD's. Calgon Take Me Away! :rotfl: Do you remember those commercials? Alright I am really going now. Stop the Addiction! :rotfl: :wave:
I always say "CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!" Bye for now :wave2:

taeja71 said:

LCT, a couple hours before I was to leave she called and said she found a house to rent. I went there any way to vaccum and do some cleaning. DH will be showing the house today, glad its his turn. :crazy:

Okay major meltdown in the Barbour house between the two DD's. Calgon Take Me Away! :rotfl: Do you remember those commercials? Alright I am really going now. Stop the Addiction! :rotfl: :wave:

make them play the quiet game on the way. It works for a while any way.

taeja71 said:
sounds great! :thumbsup2

:tiptoe: I was hoping to walk around deck 4. But Holly, Heidi, Zeiw...will be passing me by quickly. My butt will probably be on deck four waving at them as they pass by. *where's a lounge chair smiley when you need one???*

I'm pretty anti working out or anything productive or counting calories, etc on vacation. Its mostly that its a solid excuse to excape my family and the small cabin and the pickering between the kids and DH and the kids for awhile. I found it very relaxing on the RCCL cruise but the fitness center included a vacant steam room and sauna and I spent a few minutes in each and had a long powerful roomy shower too......... so it was very relaxing. The at sea day is a lot of time together, I'm thinking the 15 for rain forest is worth it. DH can think I'm working out for an hour when its really 10 min of working out followed by 50 minutes of lounging in peace!

ReallyFunMom said:
DH can think I'm working out for an hour when its really 10 min of working out followed by 50 minutes of lounging in peace!
Sounds great to me! ;)

ReallyFunMom said:
I'm pretty anti working out or anything productive or counting calories, etc on vacation. Its mostly that its a solid excuse to excape my family and the small cabin and the pickering between the kids and DH and the kids for awhile. I found it very relaxing on the RCCL cruise but the fitness center included a vacant steam room and sauna and I spent a few minutes in each and had a long powerful roomy shower too......... so it was very relaxing. The at sea day is a lot of time together, I'm thinking the 15 for rain forest is worth it. DH can think I'm working out for an hour when its really 10 min of working out followed by 50 minutes of lounging in peace!

I hear ya.

taeja71 said:
sounds great! :thumbsup2

:tiptoe: I was hoping to walk around deck 4. But Holly, Heidi, Zeiw...will be passing me by quickly. My butt will probably be on deck four waving at them as they pass by. *where's a lounge chair smiley when you need one???*[/QUOTE

I'll walk with you and we can both wave good-bye! :wave:

ReallyFunMom said:
I found it very relaxing on the RCCL cruise but the fitness center included a vacant steam room and sauna and I spent a few minutes in each and had a long powerful roomy shower too......... so it was very relaxing. !

The sauna is one of my favorite things on the cruise...can't wait... :cloud9:

taeja71 said:
I know I was going to say, I'd be sitting with either a drink or food in hand. Maybe we could sit and count laps together for them. :lmao:

Good morning btw! :wave2:

There ya go ! You me Lisa and Lori sit in the chairs count their labs! Every lab we eat or drink something! We'll be exercising! :rotfl:

Just made our shuttle reservations to/from 30th Street Station..The last travel piece is in place... :moped: :banana:

18 days until we leave for WDW :banana:

BTW I'm back! :thumbsup2
Good day NOT to be at work. We have 12 beds and 8 are filled with admissions they are holding because there are no beds in the hospital!

NJBILL said:
Just made our shuttle reservations to/from 30th Street Station..The last travel piece is in place... :moped: :banana:

18 days until we leave for WDW :banana:
:cheer2: congratulations! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter