Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_of_2_princesses
I am not the best at computers. Can you transfer other smilies that we don't get here?

Purplern said: :confused3 TaeJa

I say: You mean smilies like these?
dance2.gif
jumping0006.gif
22.gif
1.gif
character0129.gif

just pull up the websites from my post or I'll try and get them linked here when I get back. BBL
2.gif

purplern said:
:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:
Look Disney Wonder crew!~!!! Here we come!!!!!!!! :teeth:

I hope they'll know how to handle us. We'll be busy having such a great time, I'll be like, give me whatever, b/c I'm too busy talking with my friends.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lunamum said:
he he, oh dear please don't get so mad your head pops off (I always think that when I see the little flamey head smilie)

Anywho, I am not 100% sure, but I believe it is just a recommendation you don't take electronics, and that the actual restriction to not have electronics is for flights coming to the US from the UK.

I might be wrong, but as I understand it you can still take your electronics if you are only flying within the US

hope that is right, cause I just bought some movies to watch on the plane (6 hours bleah)

I was in the car and heard that not all airlines are allowing electonic devices. I'd definately check with your airline to see if your electronic toys are allowed. I'm trying to do a search regarding carry ons and am not having very much luck right now.I think the news is too new. :badpc:

mom_of_2_princesses said:
Can you imagine all these flights to Florida with all these little kids and no electronics? I heard the same thing just for U.K. I feel for the flight attendants with all these people who have no entertainment on these long flights. You might start seeing a higher rate of air rage just not on my flight please!

can you say Benadryl for the kids? Sorry honey, I think you have symtoms of a cold coming on. :rotfl2:

taeja71 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_of_2_princesses
I am not the best at computers. Can you transfer other smilies that we don't get here?

Purplern said: :confused3 TaeJa

I say: You mean smilies like these?
dance2.gif
jumping0006.gif
22.gif
1.gif
character0129.gif

Yep! they are cute!

taeja71 said:
I hope they'll know how to handle us. We'll be busy having such a great time, I'll be like, give me whatever, b/c I'm too busy talking with my friends.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope we get some who like to kid around like we do! If we get them in on it the whole dinning room's in trouble! :rotfl: :teeth:

taeja71 said:
I was in the car and heard that not all airlines are allowing electonic devices. I'd definately check with your airline to see if your electronic toys are allowed. I'm trying to do a search regarding carry ons and am not having very much luck right now.I think the news is too new. :badpc:
I think that the restrictions might become a little more lax in a few weeks. So hopefully in 3 weeks any airline that's not allowing them right now, will allow electronics in time for our cruise.

Blackunicorn said:
Hey, clue me in about sunscreen in the lower elevations of Florida and the Bahamas. Do I need to worry about it more than I do at home? We're at about 6,000 feet above sea level. I was always told that you burn more easily at higher elevations, but is that true?

Dawn

3.gif
I thought the California sun was hot, nothing compares with FLA bahamian heat. I normally don't wear sunscreen, but on this trip I'm definately lathering up with sunscreen. Even the slightest cloud cover is a god send. I wish I could pack a large umbrella to hide under. There aren't enough palm trees on CC.

NJBILL said:
I see we made 8,000.. whose got 9.. 9,000 posts...10..Can I get 10..10,000 posts...

I get a wake-up call at 7:30 am and we are at breakfast by 8:00am when we are on vacation

Hey, you were posting with us a little bit and didn't come back. see they leave a prediction and leave. :snooty:..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................just kidding! ;)

lunamum said:
oh my goodness I need to hang out with kids more, what in the world is ga-ga? :confused3

I thought ga-ga was another word for having fun. I'd like to find out too what ga-ga is. :listen:

purplern said:
I hope we get some who like to kid around like we do! If we get them in on it the whole dinning room's in trouble! :rotfl: :teeth:

I was going to request a set of servers, but I like the element of surprise. :teeth:

Blackunicorn said:
Hee hee...my husband reps Coppertone, and he got a case of the continuous spray at the beginning of the season. Amazing how many friends you get when the samples arrive! :teeth: I'll let you guys know if I figure anything out about the sunblock.

Dawn
The Coppertone continuous spray is my favorite! We've been through gallons this summer, it rocks!

I don't think you can carry on the stick sunscreen either as they were banning lipstick.

taeja71 said:
3.gif
I thought the California sun was hot, nothing compares with FLA bahamian heat. I normally don't wear sunscreen, but on this trip I'm definately lathering up with sunscreen. Even the slightest cloud cover is a god send. I wish I could pack a large umbrella to hide under. There aren't enough palm trees on CC.
3.gif
I think, as far as sunburn goes, that any time you're in a part of the world of which you're not usually accostomed , you need extra protection. Your body must acclimate to the climate you're in all the time so that you don't experience such extremes from short term exposure. Make any sense?
3.gif
(Ima stealin' TaeJa's smilie sun)

PirateCutie05 said:

I think that the restrictions might become a little more lax in a few weeks. So hopefully in 3 weeks any airline that's not allowing them right now, will allow electronics in time for our cruise.

I agree. Things may quiet down a bit. :confused3

3.gif

Hehehe, I am having fun with these smilies & graphics! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter