Disney World Guide Books - Passport?

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what guide books are worthwhile. I've read there's one called Passport that's supposed to be good. Anyone used this one?

It is called PassPorter and I am a HUGE fan! It has tons of information and maps as well as these great "workshhets" to help you plan your budget and itinerary. There are also places to keep track of ressies and record conf. #s etc.

The best thing, though, are the pages for each day of your trip ---they have spaces for recording your plans, expences, etc - room for journalling - and each page is a pocket where you can stre/save coupons, tickets, stubs, maps, momentos, etc.

It was a great resource and is a priceless momento!

I've ordered a 2003 (they are not published yet). I can't wait to receive it.

Only ? is should I have ordered the deluxe? I believe they can be refilled but I don't know when I'd be back so.........:D

The deluxe book is very nice, but you'll be happy with the one you bought!:) Have a great trip!

The Passporter is my favorite guidebook. It seems to be the most accurate and up to date. I think it is much better than the Birnbaum guide. I bought the deluxe passporter last year and I've reordered my refill for this year. I think you'll like this guide if you buy it. :D

Just one more Passporter fan logging on! Hope I get my 2003 before we leave on Feb 14th! Great info, folksy style, well done! Have fun!

Thanks for all of the positive recommendations for this book. I can change my order to a deluxe - should I???? What are the advantages?

I've had the regular Passporter and the deluxe. I like the deluxe because you can buy inserts/refills as oppposed to a whole new book and extra folders if needed. I bought the deluxe last year because I knew I would be returning to WDW this year therefore I would only have to buy the refills as opposed to a new book. I think either will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter