Disney World or DisneyLand

DisneyLand or Disney World (which do you like better)

• Disney World

• DisneyLand

Results are only viewable after voting.
i have been to WDW and wondering what DL is like bcause im going there in spring! At least i will get to see there final 50 year celebration! :)

I recently visited Walt Disney World. In the question are you really asking do I like their Magic Kingdom park better or our Disneyland park? Or do you mean the whole resort area. I think Disneyland is a much better park than the Magic Kingdom. Walt Disney World has more to do as a resort., but Disneyland will always hold the magic for me.

I picked WDW only because DL just did not have the Magic for me this last trip.

Yes, I did enjoy some aspects but I truly missed WDW this time!

Go with an open mind! DL does have some great things!

janet

WDW or DL......er, um....thats too hard :scared1:

:love: them both for different reasons!

Can I just answer ...YES!! :teeth:

You forgot to ask for our votes on Disney Cruise Line though :boat: .....

Me likey "the big floaty thing" :rotfl2: (yeah, I guess so after going 6 times...and more to come)

That is impossible for me to answer!

I could easily make an argument for either one. I think the true Disney fanatic needs to experience both, many, many times in their life.

And take a few cruises, too! ::yes:: And take behind the scenes tours at both, too! ::yes:: And stay at all levels of Disney hotels while you're there, too! ::yes:: And try lots and lots of the restaurants, too! ::yes:: And visit both in one month, putting a cruise in the middle, too! ::yes::

So much to do, so little time!!! I'm trying to live my own advice.

For me it is Disneyland all of the way. Disney world has its good points: its big, it has a variety of four parks, until 2001 it had Tower of terror, it has a huge resort. but for me Disneyland is all i need. it is small, quaint and magical. this is the only park walt saw through until the end. it has so much of his personality in it. wdw to be is just built in the memory with a little of walts help which is fine but it does not feel the same for me. maybe this is because i have such fond memories of disneyland from my childhood and have only been to wdw twice but i like disneyland better. it feels like home to me!

Disneyland is better IMO as that's where my hubby and I got married, it's where we went on our first date, and it's where we went on our family vacations. Sure WDW has more to do as a resort but it doesn't have all te magic that DLR has. If you compare where I would spend 7 days it would be WDW, if you compare where I would spend 4 days DLR. I may sound confussing but I know what I love and I love DLR and Like WDW. :flower:

Well we have just booked our 3rd trip to Disneyland for this summer and have visited WDW once so I guess you could say we like Disneyland better...lol.
WDW was just to hard to get around (I don't drive) and the transport takes forever to get there after stopping at all the parks ( the one we visited was always the last drop off).
Disneyland has transport all day long from the hotels to the parks and the hotels are in walking distance anyway.
Disneyland it has to be everytime, WDW, I'm afraid we will never go there again.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter