Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

So just to be clear...when you all are talking about the "castle"...do you mean the castle...as one of the pictures...there's also the Epcot pic, the animal kingdom tree, and the Hollywood studios thingy...just want to make sure I'm seeing what you're seeing...I'm paranoid now.

No, this castle is a crash page.

I never got the castle page, but I finally got in and nothing looked any different than earlier tonight.

I made the mistake of logging myself out hoping it would update logging back in....now stuck with the castle (not holding my breath on anything before 7:00 but gonna keep trying).

Canary Update #1 - I am able to login, zero errors. Does not currently seem to be live.

Cannot view the select tickets screen under My plans.

Can anyone view this screen?

But I repeat system is not live. Stay tuned to the first post on the first page for the FINAL update.

‘When I clicked it, I was taken to the Know Before You Go video page.

ETA... and with that, all of my tickets disappeared

Canary Update #1 - I am able to login, zero errors. Does not currently seem to be live.

Cannot view the select tickets screen under My plans.

Can anyone view this screen?

But I repeat system is not live. Stay tuned to the first post on the first page for the FINAL update.

i can click on select tickets, but currently it loads “know before you go” page

I was finally able to get logged back in.....to wait or to sleep, that is the question. I'll go with wait for another hour or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter