• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Just staring at pink castles and getting "all circuits are busy, try again later" on the phone for resort modifications ☹

For everyone waiting for the park pass system to be up, I'm on the phone to modify my resort reservation (lol, staying at AKL Jambo House and I have to hope I get bumped to DVC for free), and there's a new prompt that states that the CM's are helping out with park pass system reservations and won't assist calls at this time... Still staying on the line. It says to watch the website for information as to when the park pass reservation system will become available.

I got the Park Reservations page to work (previously was dwarfs) but I don't see where to start making reservations? It just tells you how it works. (And then I got kicked back to the castle)

TA friend spoke with Disney: >>
Just spoke with Disney. They are having "magical enhancements" this morning for modifications of 2020 packages as well as the new theme park reservation system. No ETA on when the system will come up. :(

Gaaaahhh I’ve been on the castle page FOREVER. It’s refreshing itself so I hope that’s good (“Disney good“)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter