• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

My 0 timer just went to a blank page with some links at the bottom...and if I go back to the park reservations page it just keeps doing the same thing....I have a different timer going on my iPad now....and tried in Chrome instead of Safari but it is bringing me to the castle on there matter what I do >.<

Honestly very happy that some have gotten through and made their reservations.

Personally very perturbed at the fact that I've become logged out and now after waiting in line at Space Mountain I've been transported back to the bubblegum pink castle of yesteryear.

If your orbit timer gets to 0:00, DO NOT REFRESH. It will still keep trying to get you through, even if the timer is showing 0s.

If you’re stuck on the Castle, try opening the DPPS page info page in another window and clicking on the blue Make Reservation button.

I did do that...but I dont think I am signed in anymore....do you think when it gets to the page, it will let me?

I got through! My advice is do NOT accept the castle. Keep trying different windows, browsers, devices, etc. Refresh. If you get the castle to log in, get rid of that window, open a new one, and go back to the Disney World website. It helps if you have a browser in which you are already signed in to MDE. When you get to the orbit page, be patient. It IS loading now.

Relief!!! We did have to remove our two year old from party due to her not having a ticket, and then the system worked for us!

Attachments

• 33B814E2-CA85-4C31-8EF7-198D78FC5629.png
    33B814E2-CA85-4C31-8EF7-198D78FC5629.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter