• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Did you do your entire trip all at once? or did you have to refresh for each day?
Did the whole trip at once. You do it one day at a time, when you finish a day it has a button to make another reservation. So it takes a few minutes, but didn't have to refresh or wait after making each reservation.

Just made it! I tinkered around with other pages to get myself logged in and snapped up what I needed. It didn't highlight my resort dates, and I didn't try booking outside of that (AP) but I will later this week

I've been able to only do SOME but not others - it's giving me some weird stuff about no parks being available (though the availability calendar shows otherwise)
What dates? Don’t assume the calendar updates in real time, there’s almost no way that’s true.

Genius! The dining tip worked -- selected a time, it asked me to log in, I logged in and went to the park reservations page and made my reservations.

The making dining reservation trick worked for me to force the login. I finally got in and got mine too.

Did anyone who got in have a room only reservation with tickets/AP attached? Just before I had to leave for work mine was showing where I was able to get the menu on chrome on my phone but it only took me to the instructions and I'm wondering if it's because I couldn't reserve today? Trying again now that I'm at work but of course got the castle...
I had 3 room only reservations with 3 APs and had no issues reserving.

This took me to the orbit countdown :(
This worked!!!!! Just made my October trip plans, but it seems my Feb plans cannot be made now... This happen to anyone else? Is 2021 not available or is it cause Im on an AP... oh maybe cause my pass "technically" expires in December but not really?

so is the advice when you get the orbit just to sit tight? I have been stuck on the castle all morning and finally got the orbit countdown

Alright so this is what happened to me:

Someone (lol I can't find it, but bless) suggested using the dining portal to get you signed in, which worked. I was able to then get 3 days completed, but once I did the reservation system then was telling me nothing was available. I exited the reservation system and now EVERYTHING is giving me an orbit countdown. Hoping they just figured it out and shut everyone out to give it a reset.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter