• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

What is the fake dining trick? Do you have to be signed in?
close out of all your disney browsers Sandi. Go into make a fake dining reservation and it will ask yo to log in. Then hit cancel making the reservation. Then click on Resevation system and hit blue button. You can then make your park reservations.

Yep, system is very quick once you get past the orbit screen. I'm sure the orbit screen is to limit the number of people making reservations at any given time, so the system stays fast.

My orbit screen refreshed every 30 seconds, and each 30 second mark ended up happening twice. So the 7 minute timer I had, took 14 minutes. I would suggest only being on one browser, one tab when you get to that point, and not refresh, and be patient.

Last edited:

You don't need to be logged in. Try typing in Disney dining reservations or even google a Disney restaurant. I made a dining reservation and it got me to not only log in (yay) but it went to Orbit countdown. It has reset timer once already though :(
I signed in via dining reservations and was able to reserve my park passes.

The hack about dining reservations worked, but it's still showing me that every single date is sold out. UGH. Tried on two different computers using two different logins.

This happened to me and then I realized I didn't have a lodging reservation linked for one of my trips. Remember today is only for on-site guests. Could that be your issue?

You don't need to be logged in. Try typing in Disney dining reservations or even google a Disney restaurant. I made a dining reservation and it got me to not only log in (yay) but it went to Orbit countdown. It has reset timer once already though :(
My timer reset a few times. But I did get in!! Good luck!!

Was anyone able to reserve days for which you did not have a resort reservation?

Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.
still puts me in orbit

What is the fake dining trick? Do you have to be signed in?

Go to main page (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/) and go to Make a dininig reservations - search for any available ones after july and pick it...doesn't matter which

This will ask you to login - so login. Then when it says to to complete dining reservation just CANCEL it.

This will popup back to main page - the you should be able to select the disney pass system

Interesting: I had a 3-day ticket but it let me book 4 days. Hope that means they will let me modify my tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter