• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Worst attraction replacements

oogieman8541

VA Bucs/WDW fan
Which attraction do you think should Disney have never done with?
I'll go first

The extraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter and what they replaced it with is just awful

Even before AE, I liked the simulated Flight to the Moon.

And yes, each time that I suckered into doing the Stitch thing when there's no waiting line, I think "well, that's 15 minutes of life I'll never get back".

Sorry - those who love the ride.

Removing 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea from MK, and replacing it with a Winnie the Pooh playground. :headache: I can't think about it or I'll get sick.

Removing 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea from MK, and replacing it with a Winnie the Pooh playground. :headache: I can't think about it or I'll get sick.

What makes me so sad about this one is that I went on it when I was so young I can't even remember it! I don't even include those trips in my trip portfolio because I don't remember much from them. What I wouldn't give to go on that 1 more time as an adult... :sad1:

I want the original "Journey into Imagination" back. The revised version is so inferior, it pains me to ride it. But, I love Figment, so I put up with the poor "upgrade" they gave us.

Replacing Mr. Toad with a pile of Pooh.

UGH! I miss that ride! I rode it in 1997 when I was 8 years old, and it was one of those rides that I always remembered.

My brother rode with me, and since there was a wheel in the car, he made me think I was driving it, and so I "drove". Of course, at the end, the car turns into where the train crashes into you, so I tried turning the other way, but to no avail. He blamed me for killing us in the ride. :lmao:

A couple years ago, I watched a video of the ride on youtube, and then another one...and that's when I realized they all do that. :laughing:

This one always makes my skin crawl: Blocking out the Chinese Theater at DHS with that giant hat.
So now, instead of having this as the majestic centerpiece to the park...
ChineseTheater.jpg

...we have that giant hat. :sad2: Now there are only a couple good spots on park where you can get a halfway decent shot of the Chinese Theater. Get rid of the hat, Disney! And make the theater as the park's icon once again. :mad:

The ABC Sound Studio to Sounds Dangerous Starring Drew Carey. If anyone knows what Sounds Dangerous is about please enlighten me. :confused: This attraction has no meaning, story, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter